How to participate:
1. Membership: You need to join the membership to prevent price competition heated and for sound culture in auction.In case you are not a participant yourself, your successful bid would be canceled.We would like you to write your information we can contact you in case of your win at auction.Your personal information won’t be used for any purpose except the auction.Your personal information will be discarded after the auction.
2. The bidding: A bid is to hand in purchase price you want.rule not to be overheated, please make your careful decision in bids.The highest price will be updated. Please check it up frequently.
3. Successful bid: Successful bid is given to the bidder who handed in the highest price.We will give you an information of account for deposit through your contact information, if you’re a successful bidder. We want you to put the money in 3 days after the auction, then you can get successful bid.If the first bidder doesn’t deposit, the order is given to the second bidder.
4. Delivery: You are going to receive the goods in a week after checking deposit.You’ll be charged for delivery.
* A word of caution: We cannot give you a refund after deposit and taking goods. We’ve started this Charity Auction with warm hearts.We really would like you not to bid just for fun, not to raise extortionate price. Nevertheless, if you bid for impractical amount it could be canceled by master without notice.
For more information click HERE
Shared by: JYJ3
Tagged: Birthday Project, Jaejoong, JYJ
I can’t believe JJ donate those necklace, Cardigan, and pillow.I thought he had special attachment to that necklace because he had so long taken it anywhere he went!
Love him for this!
I want the necklace he practically wore that necklace everywhere for like a year!!! i think it’s one of his favorite accessories i cant believe he’s donating it
OH, that pillow!!! he also donate it
If I had money, I’ll bid for the pillow. I’ve seen him holding and carrying it around in some airport pics and just the thought that Jae actually slept on it…forgive me if I seem like a pervert now, LOL.
i want the necklace.. i love using accessories T.T
but it’s seems expensive..
He’s donating the Bossa Nova necklace that he loves so much. I want it.
I want the pillow since I think I’ve seen him wore it somewhere;-P
But the necklace…oooo, pretty
I all ALL of them, but I can have them in my dream only , LOL
No way to buy LOL
Does anyone know if overseas can bid? I tried registering but they ask me for a korean address. And then also, I don’t get how I am supposed to bid :S I can’t read korean so its such a struggle ~_~
am asking now. will post reply or twit if I get the info. other fans are also experiencing difficulty to register.
Those who want to bid for JJ-bday auction, the link accepts foreign mailing address now. http://jaejoongbirthday.com/event/join.php
Thank you so much for asking them and letting me know! T_T *glomp*
Good luck on your bidding. 🙂 I hope you get one of the items. 🙂
wow…for what is charity? I want them too, but I guess jj thing will get bit like crazy…
Bwahaha but most of the things he donated seemed to be quite personal. (Like pillow seriously?!) I bet those will fetch an awesomely high price. 🙂 Its sweet of him to donate something close to him (which I think he knows will fetch a high price) rather than those things which he doesn’t really use 🙂
JJ with his sweet nature doing his part for charity as usual 🙂 ~~
Jaejoong’s thoughtful like that. 🙂 He knows his fans really well and it’s a pretty smart way to raise funds for charity. It’s like a win-win situation for the fans: they get really personal stuff from him and they are also helping out the residents of Yonpyeong at the same time.
Agreed. I always thought out of all 5 members JJ was always the sweetest to his fans. I don’t know whether it has anything to do with his upbringing/anything, but I always feel most love by JJ out of all 5 members. 🙂
And yes, agreed with the win-win situation, heh. ^^ I foresee extremely sky high bids ^^;;
Me too, I always felt closer to him as a fan, especially when he got twitter. I love the fact that he tweets just to say good morning and good night. He also thanks his fans a lot (actually all three of them do), but also scolds them when they go too far (ex. the stalkers). I also remember that contest he did where he favorited the top 5 lamest poems the fans submitted to him? Just, this man, he knows when we’re sad and knows exactly how to cheer us up and not worry (like when he tweeted that ridiculous picture of him with foam as his mustache.) And he can be such a tease too (Intermodulation, anyone?). I think I’m babbling now, sorry.
I actually don’t have money to bid but even if I do, I doubt if I’d get any of the items. I foresee that the residents of Yonpyeong would get lots of help from this. ^^
yah i can’t forget how upset i was when i heard their show in US rumored to be canceled because of visa issue..many fans gathered in front of their hotel and JJ tweet “avoid danger” or something like that.. and after Seoul concert, etc… ahh there are many events.. can’t mentioned all.. i feel he always there when fans feel insecure and uneasy..T.T
I really feel he care A LOT about fans >_< yahhh.. he will be my forever bias because of his flaws…and his sweet nature…
@Anon/ Exactly. the poem contest when fans were worried about US visa cancellation, “Yoochun is fine” when YC twitted something sad and about study abroad, the milk mostach picture when KYHD lyrics and HM’s Thanks To devastated fans.. I have been JYJ fans for a long time, but last year I saw their new aspect: they were not boys anymore, they were mature, strong enough to embrace the big fandom!
Instead of us taking care of them since they got twitter its been the other way around
really i think TWITTER did more in the AKTF (jyj fans perspective) department than anything else
ahh cardigan!! so cool!!
but aww the site’s all in korean can’t navigate at all x.x
Wow I want that necklace
THAT MY HUBBY!!
@_@ i want that pillow!
anyone having trouble accessing the site.
everytime i click the link it says overtraffic