The media reported today some of the evidence that contradict Yunho’s statement that he was unaware of JYJ’s lawsuit at the time of its filing.
The below are the main excerpts from the article, translated:
On today’s program, Yunho and Changmin made statements such as “when (JYJ) submitted their lawsuit against SM, we didn’t know that they had filed the lawsuit and we were shocked.” They also said that “TVXQ could have been even greater but because JYJ made such an extremist choice (the lawsuit) we couldn’t do our activities as 5, so we are hurt by them.”
Among the evidences that the netizens (T/N: one of them being DC TVXQ Gallery) presented are: an article on TVXQ from January of last year, an interview article with JYJ’s legal counsel, Yunho’s father’s press statement in its entirety, and others.
The last schedule by the 5-member TVXQ was the ‘Red-White Singing Competition” of Japan’s NHK on December 31, 2009. The next day, Japan’s Niponichi heavily publicized the news of TVXQ’s split-up.
The article said that TVXQ’s Japanese agency Avex said that “because around August of 2008, the five members all said that they’d leave SM, they should have the same mindset inside. We cannot dismiss the possibility that the five will come together to start their (new) activities.”
The press statement that Yunho’s father drafted on November 1, 2009 was also presented as evidence. It said that “the reason for the JYJ’s desertion is the desire for the cosmetics company (T/N: This claim was rejected to be false, both by the Korean Attorney’s Office and the Seoul Central District Court) . From February 2009, the three members suggested that (the other two members) leave too…
It is clear that, objectively, at the very least, one of either Yunho or Yunho’s father cannot be telling the truth. Their statements are inconsistent.