Yes I am one of the lucky few who went to the concert yesterday (their first Canadian concert too)
So lets start off with my first impression of seeing Jaejoong in real life,
Surprisingly my friends saw him downtown walking around aimlessly the day before and they said he looked like an angel. I always believe Jaejoong looks like an angel, so since I didn’t want to go all fangirl over him during the concert I would have tried to watch Jaejoong videos to see if I can have kept calm. But everytime when I see his face on the screen I would like hid my face (because my face would go tomato red XP) but the day of the concert when he started singing Empty, my first reaction was like for 1 sec (OMG ITS KIM JAEJOONG) somehow i kept calm after that instead of thinking him as a singer I believed he is a normal person like us who has a job of a singer, a man who worked hard, with a strong heart and instead of fangirling I learnt how to actually to admire a guy without going crazy over him. Maybe I finally learnt how to be an admiring fan compared to being extremely fangirl like I normally am. Did I mature much? lol Had my way of thinking been changed by Jaejoong? well my way of thinking now has changed in a good way~
Btw 4 things that were extremely happy happened to me today 😀 !!~
1. Before the concert everyone went to the venue early, and because of our flashmob surprisingly a Cjes staff cameraman was out there filming all the fans. He eventually filmed Me, Vivian, Christine got filmed talking about why we did the JYJ Canada poster and planned the flashmob(+closeup face shots) = we mite be on the concert dvd > U < ~~~) The part that also got filmed was when Canucks fans were going against JYJ fans XP (i dun mean fighting just fanchants lol) So look out for us XP
2. During the concert Jaejoong looked in my direction 5 times > U < ~~~
3. I have to thank the person who is a staff at rogers arenas, and thank Christine too
Christine notified me that the people at the gate were taking presents, when it was the end of the concert I didn’t see any staff at the gate, most ppl didn’t even bring presents and just left. Since I still had the bag of presents I want to give to Jaejoong, I went back to the floor section and found there was a Rogers arena staff directiong other staff to take all the equipment backstage. So I asked her about it that were people taking gifts at the gate but I couldnt find those people, and she was like well I can help u give the presents to the managers backstage and they can hand it to JYJ for you. So luckily I was one out of the 5 ppl who got my gifts delivered to JYJ 😀 !!!~
4. Thank you Gulnigar you are the best > U < !!!~ Waiting for JYJ to go to the parking lot, the cars finally came out after about 45 min. They were all in one black 4 runner/van~ Gulnigar was holding a poster that she had up for Chajatta, and surprisinly JAEJOONG WAS SITTING ON THE LEFT SIDE OF THE VAN AT THE BACK OF THE CAR and I WAS RITE BESIDE GULNIGAR so Jaejoongs head was like leaning close to the glass window, he was READING GULNIGAR’S POSTER she was holding up and I was right next to her > U <~~= He saw me 😀 !!!!~ omg and he smiled i mean not like humble smile like total smile= KYAAAAA~
(ok I shall stop spazzing at Jaejoong again lets go on with other parts of the concert)
HIGHLIGHTS > U < !!~:
– The beginning of Mission, there was a dance and Jaejoong had a hood on (nvm I am spazzing about Jaejoong again XP) the part where the dance ends Jaejoong rips his jacket open and shows his biceps since he is wearing a vest only along with the jacket he is wearing on the outside.
– When Micky was singing I love you a girl (yes Yoochun fans plz dun cry) dancer actually crawled through his legs (no im no pervert but i was like in epic shock (hides face) other fans were going insane especially when all the dangers were dancing around Micky
– I must say Junsu’s solo was the best, it is my first concert and I have never in my life heard anyone sing live as best as Junsu. It was absolutely stunning and mesmerizing at the same time. He sounded even better than the cd recording (normally ppl say the cd is better than the live voice but for Junsu and JYJ its the exact opposite they sound the best live)
This is totally one of the best days in my entire life > U < ~~~
So for JYJ, Jaejoong, JYJ fans~ we shall always keep the faith because nothing is impossible.
if you don’t try to chase your dreams, it will never happen.
I shall continue fighting for my dreams (for JYJ and fans) because I know they will come true ^ ^~