Just like last year, Junsu took a test on Xiah Junsu as part of the Xiahday event. The questionnaire booklet was prepared by Xiahday staff. Here is the translated questionnaire booklet. Junsu’s answers are bold and underlined.
December 2011 National Xiahpwas Achievement Test
The First Period – Exploring Xiah (Xiah Junsu)
Examinee’s name: Kim Junsu Examinee ID number: 2011861215
You should fill out the questionnaire booklet by yourself
Print your name and examinee ID number clearly in the appropriate areas in the booklet
Points for each question vary. Refer to points written at the end of each question. Points are written for questions for 3, 4, and 5 points. Any question without points at the end is worth 2 points.
The questionnaire booklet is only a questionnaire booklet. Please do not misunderstand! [T/N: It is a famous phrase from a Korean show “Happy Together”. It means that this test is just for fun and not to be taken seriously.]
1. Even when it’s too much work or difficult, are you willing to answer the questions yourself like a manly man with charisma?
① Of course
③ Of coursing!!!
④ Of course (in Japanese)
⑤ It depends.
2. What time is it when you are taking the test? What do you usually do around this time of the day? < 9 o’clock >
① I was composing music!
② I was playing soccer!
③ I was on my computer!
④ I was practicing!
⑤ Other ( I received a physical )
3. Choose which you prefer between the two choices [1 point per option]
① Corporal Kim Joonhyung vs. Mozart
② Dance song vs. ballad [T/N: Junsu scratched vs. and put = as his answer]
③ FC Barcelona vs. Manchester United
④ Americano coffee vs. 5-grain latte
⑤ White sleeveless t-shirt vs. Black sleeveless t-shirt
⑥ Skinny pants vs. Baggy pants
⑦ Dak Bok Eum Tang (hot and spicy chicken stew) vs. Seasoned galbi (short ribs stew)
⑧ Leo vs. Xiahky [T/N: Junsu scratched vs. and put = as his answer]
⑨ Junho hyung vs. Juno
⑩ Unbalanced hair cut vs. Open Junsu [T/N: Korean fans’ term to refer to Junsu’s hairstyle that opens up to show his forehead]
4. Choose the type of chicken you like the most. [5 points]
① Fried chicken with hot, spicy and sour sauce
② Fried chicken
③ Chicken with shredded scallions
④ Fat-free chicken
⑤ Half half with a lot of picked radish [T/N: half deep fried and half hot spicy and source sauce with a lot of pickled radish]
⑥ Baked chicken
5. You showed impressive acting as the main lead in the music video of “In Heaven”. Choose the type of role you wish to take if you act in the future [3 points]
① Dokgo Jin (Cha Seungwon) of The Best Love
② Baker King Kim Tahkgoo (Yoon Shiyoon)
③ Kim Joowon ofSecretGarden(Hyun Bin)
④ Kang Jiwook of Scent of a Woman (Lee Dongwook)
⑤ Cha Taeshik of Ajussie (Won Bin)
6. Choose all types of commercials you wish to shoot if you are given a chance to do a solo commercial [5 points]
D. Cellular phone
E. Ice cream
M. Soccer shoes
7. Choose all faces you are most confident in among your faces. [5 points]
① Charismatic face
② Cute face
③ Smiling face
④ Side-president [T/N: Korean fans’ term to refer to how he looks particularly handsome seen from the side]
⑤ Singing face
⑦ Face adorned with sunglasses
⑧ Soccer Junsu
⑨ Angel Xiah
8. What do you think Xiahpwas like the most about you? [4 points]
① Sculpture-like appearance
② Gentle voice
③ Butt that sits very high
④ S-line body
⑤ It seems [Xiahpwas] like everything about the person Kim Junsu
9. What do you like so much about Xiahpwas? [3 points]
① Their great roar (featuring pterodactylus) [T/N: Some fans say fangirls’ screaming sounds like the cry of pterodactylus, flying dinosaurs.]
② Their destructive power that makes websites’ servers go down every time there is a ticketing war.
③ Passion that fills up the concert venues!
④ Their heart that thinks of me first whenever and wherever they are
⑤ Their strong trust that always reassuringly protects me and loves me
10. Choose the line from below that you did not ad-lib in the musical “Mozart!”. [4 points]
① This..this isn’t alcohol.
② Wow, daebak! King Wang Jjang! [T/N: Internet slang word that means the best of the best.]
③ I’ve been saying this since a year ago but I have no idea what it means.
④ You have the guts to say sperm king!!
⑤ Men find joy in financial power.
* Answer questions after reading the script from Tears of Heaven.
[T/N: Lyrics of “I’ve Had To Learn” is written here]
11. Choose a mental state that is NOT Junhyung’s. [4 points]
① Joonhyung regrets killing the boy
② Joonhyung feels guilty for killing the boy and taking his hope and future.
③ Joonhyung is regretting jumping into the warzone for love.
④ Joonhyung is agonizing over having to commit murder to follow orders from his superiors as a soldier
⑤ Even though Joonhyung is acutely aware that no one has a right to take another person’ life, he had to kill his enemy to survive. He is expressing sorrow and pain he felt in that situation.
12. Choose the line that is not corporal Kim Joonhyung’s lines from the musical “Tears of Heaven”. [5 points]
① There was a tiger. The curious tiger left his cozy home and went on a trip to find the precious things of the world.
② I know your heart. You must know my heart. Do not hide your heart when I am in your eyes.
③ Can you hear me, I love you. Listen to my voice. Even if I am very far away, I will live while looking your way.
④ Take aim! Shoot enemies! I’ve had to learn how to aim my weapon high. I’ve had to learn to survive and for love. it’s too late to run away. I’ve had to learn how to hate, fight, how to kill. For love and to survive, I’ve had to learn.
⑤ Bye now. With all my dreams gone. Can I survive. Here without you. Love, made me shine the most. I want to know the end, the story I haven’t told.