Shared By: JYJ3
JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong uploaded a picture in India.
On September 24, Kim uploaded a picture on his Twitter with the caption, “I’m at work! I am so going to eat Indian curry today!” In the picture, Kim is wearing a sleeveless shirt and looking at the camera with his big eyes.
Previously, Kim created a stir by revealing a picture of himself in India. In the previous post, Kim uploaded a picture of himself topless with the caption, “It’s so warm in India.”
Netizens commented: “Kim Jae Joong’s smile is such an art.” “His self-taken picture looks like a pictorial.” “I hope that you take a picture of the Indian curry too!” “I can’t believe that a guy is this pretty.”
JYJ’s Kim Jae Joong recently took a picture with Brownie.
On September 24, Kim tweeted a picture that he took with Brownie, which became popular by appearing on KBS’s Gag Concert, with the short comment, “Two-shot with Brownie!”
In the picture, Kim is staring at the camera with expressionless look while holding Brownie in his left arm.
People who saw the picture responded: “They look so good together.” “It is an honor for Brownie” “Brownie has become a popular celebrity.”
– Please be informed that ‘KITTY’ class is reserved for special guest. So, this area is not for public sale 🙂
– ‘ELEPHANT’ as the closest area to the stage will have bigger chance to be picked by Kim Jaejoong, to play a game at the stage.
– For ‘BEAR’ and ‘PUPPY’ class, there’s also chance to play game at stage through lucky draw system.
– Kim Jaejoong’s Fan Meeting will be hold for around 2hours, consist of singing, chit-chat, game and surprise segments.
– This fan meeting will be conducted in 3 languages : Korean, English and Bahasa Indonesia.
– Here’s the link to book the ticket CLICK HERE Elephant & Bear seats are now available.
– Follow @rajakarcis for online tickets. Any inquiry, kindly contact us : firstname.lastname@example.org . Thank you.
Read also our Previous Posts:
JYJ’s Kim Jun Su recently talked about his appearance.
Kim, who has magnificently transformed himself as a solo singer, shot a pictorial and gave an interview for the star life style magazine @star1. He also explained why he had the gender neutral concept for his first solo EPTarantallegra.
Kim said, “I couldn’t imagine getting my nails done or dying my hair brilliant colors. I was not interested in making myself pretty and I just thought that I have to sing well as a singer. But the musical Das Musical Elisabeth, in which I played the role of a dreamlike man named Tod, changed me.”
“I felt like I’m far apart from the character. I looked at the mirror and I decided to lose some weight. Singing is still my priority but since my job is to show myself to the public, I can’t overlook my appearance. Now I feel rather weird if I don’t get my nails done.”
Kim talks about his fashion, world tour, plans as a musical actor, and his everyday life through the October issue of the magazine, which was published on September 20.