NOTE: Incomplete Post. We will update later with more HQ Pics
Chinanews.com ( Zhong Xin Wang ) Nanjing Oct 20th, former Korean DBSK member, current JYJ member main vocalist Kim Jaejoong has arrived in Nanjing, to have a great time with 5000 fans. Reporters at the hotel Kim Jaejoong’s is staying, saw that there were hundreds of fans standing at the entrance to await his appearance, and some fans had even rushed to Nanjing from out of town earlier in the day, just to catch a glimpse of their idol.
At the event press conference, Kim Jaejoong brought his trademark smile and entered the venue to the cheers of the audience, and managed a little choppily to use mandarin to say “Hello”. Because of language differences, Jaejoong had to constantly listen to his translator, and nod often, but all his little actions can cause his fans to cheer everytime.
Kim Jaejoong said that this is his second time in Nanjing, and from his memory Nanjing has changed greatly, but the passion of Nanjing fans had left him a very deep impression.
Regarding the current Korean hit << Gangnam Style >>’s “horse dance”, Kim Jaejoong expressed that he would very much like to dance it once. “I really like the horse dance, but my manager dances it even better than me”, and encouraged his manager to dance it once right there. When asked if he has plans to do the “horse dance” for fans at the fan meeting, Kim Jaejoong looked extremely shy. Kim Jaejoong debuted in 2003 as a member of DBSK, and as of 2010 he is active as a member of JYJ, and due to his clear vocals and handsome appearance won the love of many fans in China.
Deleted tweet —> [TRANS] China~~~~~^-^ Thanks for the roses (Cr: 126×204)
Shared by: JYJ3
- JJ singing Living Like a Dream [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- Annyeong haseyo Kim Jaejoong imnidaaaa~ /cue screaming [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- Fans shouted Kim Jaejoong wo ai ni (I love you)~ [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- JJ is wearing black shirt and jeans~ [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- JJ said he’s happy that he came to Nanjing~ [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- MC asked what roles JJ wants to try now. JJ says he wants to try many, such as a king [Cr: ohmyjunsu]
- MC said then everyone in the audience is his Queen, his Xia Yuhe (mom of Xia Ziwei from Huan Zhu Ge Ge) [Cr: ohmyjunsu]
- MC try to introduce a China drama role…. a woman waiting her loved emperor…and now, fans call him emperor too [Cr: MegWu0312]
- LOL!!!! The whole audience just called JJ “Emperor” and JJ responded by saying “Empress!!” [Cr: ohmyjunsu]
- JJ said he’s not impressed with his performance in Dr. Jin. Chinese actress he knows is Zhang Ziyi. [Cr: ohmyjunsu]
- MC talking about JJ wrote a song for JS [Cr: MegWu0312]
- JJ is singing No Gain!!! [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- JJ: Thank you so much to those who waited for me in Nanjing [Cr: rubypurple_fan]
- MC: what kind of music, Jaejoong would listen ? He likes different styles
- He is inspired to write songs from people [Cr: MegWu0312] Read More →
[NEWS] 121018 Actor Jo Sung-ha has praised his junior Park Yoochun.
On 17th, Jo Sung-ha has commented on his experiences with the idol actors on tvN ‘Baek Ji-yeon’s People Inside’.
In the show, he commented, “Yoochun always sought advise from the seniors, continuing his practices even when others were asleep. He could really engage himself in the field because of it”.
MC Baek Ji-yeon followed with a question, “from your career as a professional actor, how do you feel about the idols who comes into acting after their other activities as an idol?”
Jo Sung-ha commented, “since it is a process, I think what is important is whether it is ‘good or bad’ but rather how he or she engages his acting passionately” and “their desire for acting is important”.
“I think my experiences with them has been smooth because who I acted with were all quite passionate and hard-working”, he commented.
Jo Sung-ha has appeared with Park Yoochun on KBS ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’.
Video credit : naicha cold
Credit : koreandrama.com
Shared by : JYJ3
OUTSIDE THE VENUE
Deleted tweet —> [TRANS] In a while later meet with gourd-shaped*~^^ (T/N: *referring to his hairstyle)
[TRANS] Soon meet up with gourd-shaped/Bagaji~~ (T/N: usually this hairstyle referred as bowl or coconut shaped)