- Organizer just announced that fans wearing shirts from other bands unrelated to JYJ will not be allowed up on stage (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- Thousands of fans are queuing to meet Kim Jaejoong (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fans are still entering the venue. Royal anthem’s already been played. “Get out” as BG music right now – we’re abt to start (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- Teaser is up there!!! >_<~ So cute!!! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ is coming with smile on his face with Ost. Dr. Jin (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ came out singing “Living like a Dream” in full-on suit!! >_< (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- He finished the sad song with lovely smile (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC asked JJ to greet us “Sawaddee Krub” “I know that you are missing me” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ “Haven’t seen you for awhile, you all are one year older right? Me too but I try to look younger.” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC “Every member in JYJ is already here except you, you know that everyone is waiting right?” JJ “If JS is here, u r going to say the same?” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ put the stool of the translator to sit next to him and said it’s because he couldn’t hear her much ><~ (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC said JJ got very red lips and the microphone is so close to JJ, anyone wants to do the auction? JJ also raised hands lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: He’s truly the most handsome man in Asia JJ: *shakes hand* I know you said that when YC and JS came as well! (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- JJ: What I like about Thai fans are their passion but also kind. Also I like when you speak Thai. The language got nice nasal sound. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC said JJ should get Thai girlfriend and u have 5000 fans now. JJ “having 5000 girlfriends would make me got older too fast” LoL (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ can speak Thai “one two three” and “Check bill Krub” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: What do you do w/ other members JJ: Having meals, nothing special just be together. Eating 3 hours per times because that is so fun. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: What YC and JS is doing now? JJ: JS is playing game and football. YC is filming drama, eating. We are too lazy than you think! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: Why did you get a bowl-cut (hair cut)? JJ: I wanted to look young 🙂 (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- Q: Where is the inspiration while composing a song? JJ: Past memories and love, the most important. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q:When would we can hear your or JYJ album? JJ: Next spring. MC: We don’t have spring in Thailand, only hot, hotter and mansoon. JJ laugh XD (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: What’s JS up to right now? JJ: Playing games and playing soccer. That’s all he does LOL (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- Q: (from fan) Have you ride the elephant? JJ: ahhhhh, havent done that, just only ride camel and horse. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: (from fan) Miss us, don’t you? JJ: Of course, when YC got Fanmeeting here, I was so jealous! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: (from fan) Can JJ come here more often? JJ: I used to say that this is the country I want to stay as I’m older. U won’t like me then. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: u will be the most handsome old man and got many wives. JJ laugh and said “I should start exercise more” XD (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: Which superhero would you like to be? JJ: Iron Man, because he didn’t really have super power but built things his own. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: Pls say sth to Thai fans JJ: Concentrate on your study, eat 3 meals a day, it’s hot here but keep exercise. Also love me more. >< (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: I wanted to come live in Thailand when I get really old, but… by then I wouldn’t be handsome anymore. Will you wait? (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- 5th Q: supportive messages? JJ: staying in school, eat 3 nutritious meals, exercise, don’t drink or smoke…. (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- JJ: It doesn’t matter if you get older and get married. Just bring your husbands and kids to the concert! ^^ (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- 5 Lucky fans will get on stage, JJ is counting fans in Thai ><~ So cute!!! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: I’ll love you guys forever… because your happiness is my happiness (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- Game w/ Fans: Fans do gesture and let JJ guess what 10 words are. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fans: Rak na ka (Love you) // JJ: Me too krub (JJ said to fan in English and Thai) (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ got right words on Kim Yuna, dog, Muay Thai (Thai Boxing)… ><~ (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ can’t guess the word “Nintendo” he was complaining lol. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fan did angel pose and JJ can guess right away!!! It’s “Junsu”!!! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fan shows her forehead. JJ: “Yuchun” XD right!!! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Lol. The fan points at her forehead and JJ shouted Yoochunnnnn!!! Hahaha! Correct! (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
- 5 Fans on stage got handshake and hug ><~ (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: Sorry that I didn’t guess every word correctly, but if I can guess all right, I must get so stressful! Lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ changed to grey suit! Still very very handsome. ><~ (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Q: Kim Kyang Tak has any similarity to real JJ? JJ: Nothing at all. KYT is very cool. He scarifies himself for other but I don’t lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: That was in drama but in real life, you have to think of yourself too. I am realistic guy. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: The dressing in that drama was si heavy and different saying style, that’s why it’s hard. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: I said this many times that I am not handsome, just different from other. MC: you are voted as the most different guy in Asia. Lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: Pls don’t look into my eyes, I am a sensitive guy. JJ: I am also sensitive. lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Talking about Protect the Boss, acting. MC: Do u still remember 1st filming day? JJ: Exciting, very exciting, couldn’t think of anything (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: Do you feel uncomfortable to play such perfect role, rich, smart? JJ: It’s hard because I am not perfect, not that rich. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- MC: How did ur member comment on your acting? JJ: They didnt say much, just it is ok (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: Both of them didn’t praise much nor complain because they want to give me courage to keep acting. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: I got many scripts on hand but haven’t decided which role should I take. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- (Showed JJ cooking clip in PtB) JJ: Watching the clip one more time, I am so good! (at cooking) XD lol (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ proudly said while watching himself cook in PTB: ahh. I’m really good at cooking! Then he laughs lol (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
- 5 lucky fans were picked, but only 4 were allowed on stage. Dress code problem…(Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- JJ is going to cook KimBap for 4 lucky fans ><~ JJ “You are going to taste the paradise, but please don’t expect much!” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- He said to the fan: you will now taste heaven!!! Pauses… Pls dont get disappointed. Lol. (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
- JJ “You’d better go to the toilet” lol JJ announced the seat by himself in Thai. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ seems so proud of his cooking skill. He said “I am quite great man at cooking” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ: “To be great cook, it depends on hands and love.” JJ is wearing aphron. JJ: “Actually you don’t need this much cooking KimBup” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fan: Make it your best! JJ: Krub (Yes) (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fanboy on stage: “Jaejoong, Rak na Krub” (Love JJ) JJ gave him a hug! XD (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Fanboy: JJ, I love you *fans scream* JJ went in for a hug and said thank you while cutely pointing his fingers (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- JJ is cooking right now. He tells the instruction of every step to fans. JJ: “If put much rice as much as our love, this will torn apart.” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- He did it neatly and tasted the first piece “Delicious!!” Then, he put to fans mouths by himself >< (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ actually fed kimbap to the lucky fans’ lips with his own hands!! >_< (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- MC teasingly complained abt not getting kimbap, so JJ started feeding MC, translator, lighting guys and cameraman!! (Cr: Lookkaew_SK)
- JJ is so cute and kind. He also gave KimBap to MC, translator, camera man, electrician on stage. MC said we rarely met such kind superstar! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ gave the last piece of KimBap to a camera man down the stage! So cute ><~ (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- He announced 3 lucky draw fans. He tried to speak in Thai for every seat numbers. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Game on stage: looking into the eyes of each other. Fan won over JJ. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Next game: Peeling sausage. JJ vs Fan. JJ is so fast!!! Fan is taking so much time. But JJ lost! Lol (He peeled it very gently X)) (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Haha! Next is peeling off sausages. We all know who won! JJ of course!…And JJ tried to slow down but he still won in the end (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
- 3rd game: Pushing hands. JJ won ><~ All 3 lucky fans got couple polaroid pictures with JJ. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- Push hands is the game. The one who gets out of balance wins. Palm to palm with JJ~ gahh lucky fans!!! (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
- We opened the clip for Jaejoong and did project for JJ, MC was crying. JJ gave him towel to shed tear and said “Dont cry, pls do ur job.” XD (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ also prepared us surprise, he will gave roses to everyone in the hall!!! (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- All roses on stage now will wait for us at the door, fans can pick one. JJ “The VTR is so fun and touching at the end” (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ “I didn’t think we could get 5000 roses on time but 411 helped on time, pls keep them as representative of my heart. Pls keep them (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- JJ took pic w/ whole hall, now he is singing OST. Protect the Boss. As Final act T.T (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- The Fanmeeting is coming to the end. (Cr: 3rebelangels)
- The fanmeet went overtime but everyone including JJ did not notice because everyone is having fun! (Cr: rubypurple_fan)
Credit: 3rebelangels, Lookkaew_SK, rubypurple_fan
Shared by: JYJ3
Ppl wearing shirts from other bands?! Seriously?? o_Ô
I think the one with the dress code problem wear TVXQ shirt.. Don’t know.. Daz what I heard.. Not sure….
Aaahhhh… thank you for explaining ^^
oh my, those ppl… well… ^^
Thank you very much JJ THAI Fans !
Fans please respect JYJ !
JJ belongs to JYJ only .!
Thank goodness for setting the rules regarding dress codes. Some are disrespectfully towards our JJ at Nanjing. It seems like he had a wonderful time in this fan retina. So jealous of those fans he fed by hand…Faint….
I meant ‘disrespecful’ and ‘fan meeting’…darn auto correct. Anyway, JJ is gorgeous!
I think all the promoters should protect JYJ’s feeling like the Thai did…then incidents happened at Nanjing can be avoided. Hopefully Jakarta fan meeting and Vietnam will go as smoothly as in Thai.. with proper respect to Jaejung and JYJ…
I totally agree with you. He looked so cute with the polka dot shirt. I guess him and I are few that can pull that off! Lol. He seemed to have a better time in thus fm. Also, fans please show respect to JYJ and Jae!
I love poka dots and Jaejoong is wearing it.Not many guys dare to wear that.My Jaejoong is so handsome,he looks so good with that shirt.It made my day.Ha Ha Ha.
yaaaay…we can really feel that my king JAEJOONG and everyone had a blast…soooo much happiness…wish i was there.
and i find it funny->his reply to the question if he and kyungtak personality/character the same something like that…:-)
rest well and have a safe trip going back home ❤
Its fun reading all these, but i am sure its more fun being there personally. Jae must be having such a grand time with all the jokes and laughter …. and roses…. such romantic guy……
i hope for the Indonesia FM will be like this… i mean, it was so enjoyable and so comfortable both for Jae n fans that the FM went overtime.. i think its rare to happened..
i really hope the other FM will be like this too. the rules really did applied. no fanwar and disturbance during the FM. this time it was really all about him, and JYJ, i really cant understand why must fans forced what they think eventho there are rules. dont they respect him? how about it was your special event, then the guests were yelling other name and not you, were brought banners, towel, etc about other people or smthg that can remind of you a painful past. yes, their time together, i believe, have many happy memories. but it also filled with sad memories. just like divorced couple prefer to be known n stand as themselves, rather than to be always reminded of their failed marriage, of the painful memory, or to be yelled out their ex’s name, and all of those things that could lead to you to be reminded that you still have to deal with a prolonged and endless divorce trial, while you are having your special moment, special because it was supposed to be JUST ABOUT YOU.
please, people… i believe Jae know many still missed the old days. the old TVXQ or that YJ fans are still around. but it doesnt mean you have to shove it up to him, IN EVERY SECONDS IN EVERY SINGLE EVENT HE APPEREAD. esp not to an event in which was not made specially for him (Like BIFF, where a YJ fans display a YJ banner eventho the event was an international event and a very serious n important event, since many important people, in the world, came to the event. esp since it was the 1st time for him to came as actor?) it was supposed to be just about him. just give him that respect and right to be in a spotlight for himself.
my hope too. cause i plan to go and i want it to be one beautiful memory for fans and Jaejoong.
me too.. reading abt NanJing FM, just really make me worried esp since i was accidentally stumbled upon a YJS’s twitter in which they do planning to bring as much as YJS materials to the INA FM as many as they could.. sigh… really, Indonesia isnt a country that very welcoming pornography or gay.. and i really dont want Indonesia non-fans to think and believe he is gay or girly or even sissy or ‘banci’ which is the worst insult you can ever said to any man in the world.. heck even gay men dislike to be called sissy..
we can’t change the past.. and we can’t live in the past. so, now we move on. ^_^v
yes, we can change the past, but we can hope for the future, and i hope the next FM in Indonesia wont be like that, i want to basked in Jae’s gorgeusness and not upset bcoz smthg that can be prevented =)
Can someone post recipe for KimBap? What is it? Want to know what JJ cooked!
@Shirley USA – ^^
Jaejoong making sushi at Thai Bangkok 😀
Thanks! Looks yummy!
“Organizer just announced that fans wearing shirts from other bands unrelated to JYJ will not be allowed up on stage ”
OMG~ why do this to JYJ , Jaejoong ? if this goes on , can JYJ fans wear JYJ shirts go on to other
bands event ??
it just about common sense And respect, it’s his fanmeeting his event, his day with his fans. ex. why will you put Pedro’s name on your welcome banner when it’s Juan you’re trying to welcome? or why will you write happy birthday Pedro on Juan birthday’s cake? how will Juan feel? he will surely feel like ” am i on the wrong place or this girls is lost?” . if you are a fan of other singers then just wear plane shirts and don’t bring banners just have fun. And I like JYJ and Bigbang too.
so just respect respect and respect,
@blueazzure – hi I agree must respect . But just very disappointed to see some ” fans” wearing others’ band name shirt to attend different idols’ important event, like Jaejoong FM. I m not happy about it , for fans kept on shouting DBSK in Nanjing FM as welcoming. Though Jae emphasizes he is originated from that group name, however, it is more appropriate to shout JYJ~JYJ. This is my belief as respect as well.
I’m sure the fans knew that this would not be allowed since it was announced before the event. They thought they could get away with it. Also, I think is this case it is more avoid making JJ uncomfortable because some may wear in this case TVXQ shirts. Like @blueazzure said it is all about respect for the individual.
agree with you. Some Fans put their luck so far 😛
When organizer acts more consistent like this, definitely can help JYJ establish own culture, rules & regulation soon. For the time being, has to tolerate some of the ” historical ” side effect. But some really cannot , for me is the YJ matter. ( just my own opinion)
MC and JJ are so funny … loved it
OMG….. JJ is so loving, he is giving out 5,000 roses to his Thai fans n he’s taking pictures with all the fans. Such a caring guy, that’s why we love you the most.
thx for the translation ^ ^ ahahahaa though i was @ the fm, since there’s no english translator tt i barely understood the whole talk…i just relied on JJ expression most of the time LOL
so that’s why fans looked for the roses afterward > < i thought it's the roses prepared by fans for JJ instead
it’s so nice, this fan meeting seems so close-knit even with the 5000 fans and it feels so warm and so much love. the 5000 roses part is so touching, wow its so romantic,hehe. just like a boyfriend preparing a surprise gift.
the best fan meeting ever, JJ smile a lot 🙂
See, if jaejoong happy then you will have the best fan servis from him, i hope for the two next FM, JJ will give us rose too, so make him happy guys and mr,promoter plz do you job for protecting him..
lol^^ they really have so much fun… but who really won the peeling game? JJ or fan?
Kudos to papa Kang, 411ent & JJ!
i mean papa Kung
Reading each FM tweets compilation, I should say Bangkok is the most successful so far. In terms of regulation, teaching the fans to respect the artist. The result is obvious, JJ was in a very good mood, the most playful and cheerful. At least that’s the impression I get from fanaccounts+fancam.
To Indonesia and Vietnam fans, if you want JJ to be that happy, playful, and the fanmeeting is fun as in Bangkok, please at least in those short time of 2 hours, give that time to him as himself, the artist Kim Jaejoong.
That fans who tried to shove the past memory in Jaejoong’s face by wearing other group’s shirt, she got the karma she deserved. She was picked amongst 5000 fans to meet face to face with Jaejoong, to play with him, to touch him (in a non-sensual way), but due to her disrespectful deed, that once in a lifetime vanished. I hope she learned her lesson.
Praying hard for another successful fanmeeting (in term of respecting the artist)like Bangkok, in Indonesia and Vietnam.
Forgot to say thank you to Daddy Kung and his staff for taking care of and protecting JJ so well, also JYJ/JJ fans in Bangkok.
This FM was so much better! The promoter did a fantastic job of protecting Jae; so everyone could enjoy the event 😀 I kept looking at pics of Jae’s face from the last FM and could see something wasn’t right. Thank You Thai fans for helping to make Jae feel welcome and loved<333
Ahhh… What a difference this makes ^///^ If I were you, I’d encase the rose in resin if I could if I were you lolies x))
Looks and sounds like a great time! JJ stayed later? Awesome! And he cooked? Yummy! I love how thoughtful he feed everyone on stage, even if you were working! lol That’s just the kind of thoughful man he is.
It seems to me like roses are now JJ’s official flower. Fans give him bouquet of roses with ‘JJ’ on it and now he is giving roses back. This FM ran so smoothly and everyone had fun! Future organizers should take note.
Reblogged this on JYJ's Fan Worlds.
I feel thankful to 411 Ent for organizing such a perfect FM and for keeping everything in control for Jaejoong, the star of the event. Most Thai fans were also respectful and cooperative to avoid any nasty situation. I’m so glad such absurdity happening in Nanjing didn’t repeat in Bangkok. The result? A happy, delighted, playful, smiling Jaejoongie who gave fans a 2.5 hour FM with amazing fan services. I’m jealous of Thai fans just by reading these tweets. Every one of his future solo events should be like this. Jae deserves love and respect and more.
jae joong oppa fighting
I think JJ is so happy having fanmeeting in Thailand compare to at Nanjing. Eventhough I’m Malaysian Chinese, currently living in Hong Kong, I was so angry knowing what happened at Nanjing Fanmeeting. That was totally disrespectful.
MC: Pls don’t look into my eyes, I am a sensitive guy. JJ: I am also sensitive. lol
Hahaha dont you think this is funny~~ He is attracting another fanboy