JYJ’s C-Jes Entertainment has emerged victorious in its one billion won lawsuit.
The Seoul Central District Court recently ruled in favor of C-Jes Entertainment in its lawsuit against the album distribution company Asia Bridge Contents and ordering the latter to return a one billion won advance payment C-Jes Entertainment had given the distribution company for its album production.
C-Jes Entertainment had initially agreed to produce the JYJ album, The Beginning together with company ‘K’. Asia Bridge Contents then gave an advance of one billion won to company ‘K’ on October 4.
However when company ‘K’ refused to return the one billion won to Asia Bridge Contents, the distribution company then filed a lawsuit against C-Jes Entertainment, demanding the agency return its one billion won to company ‘K’.
However, the Seoul Central District Court deemed C-Jes Entertainment as being not liable and ruled against Asia Bridge Contents.
Park Yu-Cheon and Yun Eun-Hye of ‘I Miss You’ had a fateful meet, which is also a start of a triangle relationship.
In the drama ‘I Miss You’ of MBC on 22nd, there was a meet of Jeong-Woo(Park Yu-Cheon’s role) and Su-Yeon(Yun Eun-Hye’s role). The scene that two people couldn’t recognize each other after 14 years from a heartbreaking parting made the audiences nearly cried.
At the end of the episode, Jeong-Woo who was in a deep thinking about Su-Yeon at a playground in old memories visited Hae-Ri’s house and asked Su-Yeon to call his name for the last time. Su-Yeon called his name after hesitation, and Jeong-Woo was sure that she is Su-Yeon. Hae-Ri’s uneasy eyes looking Jeong-Woo and Su-Yeon announced a sad love story of the triangled relationship.
With the start of Jeong-Woo and Su-Yeon’s romance, the audience rating of the drama increased. The 6th episode of ‘I Miss You’ recorded 11.0% of audience rating, which is also its highest rating.
Song Jihyo explained, “I think Jaejoong will have to answer many difficult questions concerning sasaeng fans, sponsor, etc. in interviews as he plays Choi Hyun, a Hallyu star, and as relevant scenes also appear in the movie. He won’t absolutely show it but I think behind those not-easy-to-deal-with interviews, his feelings get hurt. He’s delicate like that.”
“Since he had to filmed <Dr. Jin> at the same time, it happened often that he only got to sleep 30 minutes a day. Despite that, he has never show sign of tiredness at the filming location. Even if he was half asleep and half awake with dark circles under his eyes, once the camera was on, he would do his job properly. I felt very badly seeing him fall asleep on the bed at the set during a short break.”
She added, “Actually, when people are tired or sick, they are bound to act selfish. I felt thankful yet sorry that he wasn’t like that.”
[Jaejoong-unrelated parts omitted]
‘I Miss You’ adult cast’s acting receives praise from viewers
Article: ‘I Miss You’ Park Yoochun, the reason he’s receiving the praise of staff
Source: Newsen via Nate
1. [+689, -142] I was honestly quite surprised. He now acts like a real actor. My mom saw Park Yoochun and asked if he was a rookie actor because he’s quite good. Yoon Eun Hye improved a lot as well. I didn’t have any expectations for the adult cast but they really turned the tables on me.
2. [+629, -133] He was really good at acting… from toughness to kind hearted.. and even his expression of heartache. Very natural.
3. [+608, -138] I was impressed with the younger cast, but Park Yoochun in the role of Han Jung Woo especially was a shock to me… He’s deserving of the title of ‘actor’.
Article: [Interview] Kim Jaejoong “I have a severe complex about my looks… I overcame it with my acting”
Source: Segye Ilbo via Nate
1. [+387, -217] I didn’t care about him when he was an idol.. and now I’m surprised at how handsome he is…
2. [+305, -147] Good to see him working in a variety of different ways~~ And he’s handsome, why is he thinking like that???
3. [+333, -186] Always watching over you working hard!!!! I’ll always be watching over you turn every character and project into a character all your own and continue to grow
[TRANS] Today Junsu came and shot!ha had performance and soccer haha it was tough..but also fun!
Credit : JUNO_Japan
Translated by : chloe6002
Shared by: JYJ3