Digital Ads in Shibuya
Archive For February 28th, 2013
[PIC+INFO] 130301 Jaejoong Sends Flower Bouquet to the Opening of PABLO’s Restaurant in Shibuya, Japan
Jaejoong sent a flower bouquet to PABLO opening another restaurant in Shibuya (渋谷).
The other restaurant is in Osaka.
Info Credit: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3
[TRANS] 2013 NII SPRING AD BEHIND STORY with JYJ – Jaejoong
1. The letter envelope that Jaejoong is biting! Don’t you want to become that letter envelope?
2. Who is he calling with such gesture?
3. Jaejoong coming out of the large box just like a gift! This is a gift for everyone.
4. Jaejoong with an armful of bouquet of red roses!
5. Jaejoong posing with red hood night trading!
Source: NII Korea
Translated by: Hannah @ PrinceJJ
Shared by: PrinceJJ + JYJ3
[INFO] 130301 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome 2013: Ticket Sales
Official Site: http://jyj-live.com
JYJ Fan Club: March 1 to 6 (until 11:59 pm)
Official Pre-sale: March 1 to 10 (until 11:59 pm)
E-Plus*: March 12 (6 pm to 11:59 pm)
General Sale: March 15 (start at 10 am)
You will know the seat numbers when you exchange your ‘admission vouchers’ on the day of the concert. Seating is determined by the lottery.
Note: if you are not familiar with how ticketing in Japan goes, the official fanclub usually has priority to apply for tickets. If there are tickets left, then they will do a public sale.
*E plus is a ticketing agency.
Ticket price is 10,500 JPY wherever you may be seated.
I can’t access JYJ Japan right now but will translate the details as soon as I can.
Translated by: Ruby of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
[ENG SUB] 130301 JYJ Concert in Tokyo Dome 2013: Spot CM & Message from JYJ
Spot CM & Message from JYJ (Eng/Chin Sub)
[VIDEO] 130228 MBC Every1 Star Photo & Talk: Virtual School – Junsu & Yoochun
[LINE] 130228 JYJ Naver LINE Update: Welcome + Hello from the Recording Studio!
Welcome to JYJ world!
[PICS] 130228 More Pics of JYJ for 2013 NII SPRING AD BEHIND STORY
[INFO/RANKING] 130227 Economist’s 2012 World Star Popularity Ranking: Korea – Yoochun & Jaejoong
29 countries, total surveyed population is over 21,999,843, focused on celebrities younger than 45 years old.
1. Eliminated the survey results from the country of the celebrity’s nationality.
2. Level of involvement in charity events.
3. Level of recognition in population aged 15-35 in nations other than the country of the celebrity’s nationality.
4. The value of payments by supporters (such as the purchase of the celebrity’s album, endorsed products, tickets to concerts, movies, and performances, etc)
Top 40 ranking:
6. Park Yuchun (48.01%)
31. Kim Jaejoong (29.93%)
Translated by: g.fanns of JYJ3
Shared By: JYJ3