[TRANS] hahaha I gained weight v
[ALTERNATE TRANS] Hahaha Gain weight v (T/N: means joy)
Translated By: Ruby of JYJ3 + theyoungestmin
Shared By: JYJ3
(or #Yuchuneffect in China)
People say a daughter is her father’s lover in his former life.
1. I’m on my 1st year of university. My major is Chinese literature. Today, during the literature theory class, the lecturer took a few pieces of work as examples (He usually takes influential pieces of work). He was talking for a while when suddenly he took ‘Rooftop Prince’ as an example! I was so excited… Although the lecturer was talking about how the story of the drama was unfolding, I was thinking deep inside “Don’t tell me he will talk about Yuchun? After all, he’s a middle-aged man….” But the lecturer looked at us and asked if we watched ‘Missing You’. He said that after he himself watched it, he watched ‘Rooftop Prince’ too. He also said he likes Park Yuchun very much because he looks so cool! So I don’t know why but I just energetically clapped my hands. Then I explained to him everything about Jungwoo’s 14 years of wait and about the human nature of what a 15 year-old boy can cope with. As the students were losing focus, the lecturer said to stop talking about the actor (T/N he used Jungwoo’s words ‘up until now’) and to debate about our piece of work instead lol Ah, it seems like Yuchunnie receives love from all men, women, oldies and kids.
2. Mum and I were watching ‘Sungkyunkwan Scandal’ when dad suddenly approached. I was nervous on what kind of reaction he would show but he just stared then looked at me and said: “From now on, if you want to find a boyfriend, find a straight and neat man like Lee Sunjoon”. Hahaha, mum and I got so excited.
3. Today, I opened up just right now MickyBaidu’s page when dad appeared. He saw Yuchun on the first page (it’s the first time I’m showing him Yuchun since I started liking him) then said: “This young man is good-looking. Is he your classmate, your friend? You should quickly make use of your hands….” I know dad is in a hurried mind because I don’t have any boyfriend but he doesn’t know that the reason I don’t look for one is all because of this Park Yuchun…
4. Dad saw my PC wallpaper then asked me: “Is he your boyfriend? He’s a really good-looking young man (T/N lit. bachelor).” I felt so happy especially when my dad is known for having his eyes set up high.
5. I looked at mom and told her: “Yuchun oppa is so handsome!” so she replied: “No matter how handsome he is, he’s not yours”.
6. I looked at mum and asked her: “This person is handsome, right?” (I showed her Yuchun’s picture) Mum: “He looks handsome and has very bright eyes.” so I laughed and mum asked me: “Who is it?” Me: “A member from a Korean group (you don’t even know who even if I say it)” Mum: “You little rascal, you should quickly find yourself a girlfriend. Now, you like guys…”