Notice on JYJ Tokyo Dome Concert [additional information]
Dear members, thank you for supporting JYJ always.
We have notifications and certain requests to all of you regarding this time’s Tokyo Dome concert.
Please be cautious of the below when you come to the concert hall, especially for those fans who are bringing in concert goods and surprise projects etc.
We want to ask for your understanding and cooperation in order to prevent trouble on that day.
- Goods on sale that day: YES (we shall inform you the time later)
- Concert Goods: Please hold your uchiwa (fans) & flip charts in a way that does not disrupt or disturb other fans around you. NO JYJ MEMBERS OR OTHER PHOTOS ON THE UCHIWAS AND FLIP CHARTS ARE ALLOWED. IN ADDITION, NO PENLIGHTS OTHER THAN THOSE SOLD AT THE VENUE AND NO HORIZONTAL BANNERS IS ALLOWED.
* Official penlights will be sold at the venue. Depending on the TYPE of goods you bring, we may restrict them at the venue on that day.
- Surprise projects can be allowed but please DO NOT CAUSE DISTURBANCE/DISRUPTIOIN TO OTHER FANS. Depending on the situation that day, we may give you warning or stop your project. Also, we do not allow any pamphlets or brochures or papers to be placed on the audience seats.
- Cameras: NOT ALLOWED.
- Bag-Checks: Yes (any pet bottle drinks, bin/can drinks etc will be put into cups when discovered.
- Flower Stands: Allowed. (But Tokyo Dome does not allow putting flower stands on audience walkway/concourse. We shall put the stands at the Related Party areas so audience will NOT be able to directly see them. Please understand).
- Exchanging entrance coupon for tickets: On that day, if you don’t have or lose your entrance coupon, you are not allowed entrance into the concert. Please understand.
- Re-entrance: NOT ALLOWED.
- Food/Beverages: Allowed. (there are also kiosks inside the Dome).
- Service Screen: There will be.
- Wheelchair area: There will be. (handicapped ID is necessary) Please contact Kyodo Yokohama (045-671-9911 or visit http://www.kyodoyokohama.com/ for details)
- Parking Lot for handicapped: Please call 03-5800-9999 Tokyo Dome Information
- Baby car/wheelchair rental: No
- Cloakroom/Coin Locker: There are a few coin lockers but not for big size luggage.
- Membership Card: No need to be presented on that day
# On that day, if you create disruption or disturbance to the other audience, we can refuse your entry into the concert hall or ask you to leave in the midst of the performances. Please understand.
# The above can be amended/changed by the organizers without prior notice. If there is a change, we shall revise this page as and when necessary. Hence, please refrain from asking us questions. In addition, we may conduct urgent changes on that day depending on the situation of the concert hall, please understand.
# To check what you need to know before coming to Tokyo Dome: http://www.tokyo-dome.co.jp/dome/events/caution/
For all other clarifications, please contact Kyodo Yokohama at 045-671-9911; http://www.kyodoyokohama.com/