Jejung Grand Finale Concert and Fanmeeting! Long-awaited Decision to be held in Japan!!
For his long-sought solo debut, Jejung, who had his first solo tour starting with South Korea, Thailand, China (Nanjing, Shanghai), Hong Kong, Taiwan, chose none other than Japan as the finale!!
For deeper communication with Japanese fans, Jejung himself proposed the idea of the performances this time, so it will surely become a special stage appropriate for a finale that is different from the Asia tour!
In addition to the concert, there will be a fanmeeting segment in order for Jejung to have enjoyable interaction with fans. Let’s enjoy together the grand finale which has a lot of surprises that will happen for 3 days!!
Performance Title: Kim Jaejoong Grand Finale Live Concert and Fanmeeting in Japan
Venue: Yokohama Arena
Date and Time:
June 24, 2013 Monday; Doors Open 6 pm / Start 7 pm
June 25, 2013 Tuesday; Doors Open 5:30 pm / Start 6:30 pm
June 26, 2013 Wednesday; Doors Open 5:30 pm / Start 6:30 pm
Primary Reservation Period of Ticket Sales (Fanclub members only):
May 30, 2013 (Thursday) 6 pm until June 9 (Sunday) 11:59 pm
Note: No public selling
Ticket sales only for: Japan official fanclub full member (should be a full member as of June 5, 2013)
Seat – 9450 JPY / SB seat (stage back seat) 8400 JPY
Example for application: June 25 performance
1st choice: seats for 4 persons; 2nd choice: SB seat for 2 persons
Application Limit: up to 4 person per performance. Can apply for multiple dates
– Registration at eticket plus is required for ticket application.
– Fanclub member ID is required upon application.
– The purchase of the ticket is via lottery and not on a first come first serve basis
– If the number of applications exceeds the expected number, it is not guaranteed that you will get the number of tickets you applied for.
– Children under 3 years old do not require a ticket but you have to carry the child. It might be dangerous and can be inconvenient to the people around you. Let us observe manners.
– If by any chance, resale is discovered, that ticket will be invalid and you will be refused admission on the concert day. The fanclub member re-selling the ticket will also lose membership.