- Calling nuna refers to all my nuna fans. It’s like saying, “don’t just think of me as a younger brother”; don’t just think of me as a younger brother, don’t just touch my head and say im cute..im already 28.
- When it comes to girls, we don’t care about age. Yuchun lived in the U.S. for a long time. A person’s vibe and charm is more important.
- Have you ever sang ‘Nuna is my Woman’ to a nuna you loved before?
- Even if it was 5 years ago, holding an official concert with my name is an unimaginable dream.
- (On his 31 Dec 2012 concert) that’s the most precious moment of a year..they come to my concert, I ought to treat them very well.
- Humour on stage, is it “well scripted” or “impromptu”?
Answer: Of course it’s unscripted! JYJ too, we are totally unscripted.
- There’s no need to be curious about how I talk usually. It’s the same as how I talk on stage.
- Even if I get a suntan and train up muscles, they will still say it’s cute!!! *stressss*
- Am I too confined to the cute image? Sometimes this thought runs through my mind.
- But.. ain’t I reaching 30.. I also have hopeful thoughts of being cuter or whining hahaha.
- ‘In Heaven’ MV filming was the first time I met Jihyo nuna. Ever since then, we are close. She is like a real sister to me.
- Jihyo nuna is a very famous JYJ fan.
- Jihyo nuna’s appearance happens to be my ideal type. So pretty and yet her character is still so good.
- My previous house is known by too many sasaengs, so I moved.
- The interior design theme is “modern”. The ceilings are higher. I like the living room design best.
- Usually, I spend the most time in the living room -reading on the sofa and watching movies.
- To create the modern feel, I used many small deco and paintings. I’m recently very interested in paintings!
- There is a life-size 2-meter-tall gorilla in the living room! I found it when I was out shopping with Jang Geun Suk. It is my newest pet.
- The newly installed dining bar is also one of my favorite. I can cook, listen to music and drink beer there.
- Occasionally when schedule ends, I will bring the staff home and cook for them. They usually say, “a simple kimchI soup will do”.
- I don’t know if I cook too well or they are too hungry, but they gobble up without any image. *satisfied smile*
- “Perhaps it doesn’t match his image, but shopping for cooking utensils is Jaejoong’s hobby.”
- I am recently very interested in CHOPPING BOARDS and KNIVES.
- Other than the living room, the place with the second-most renovation efforts put in is the KITCHEN
- Because we have no activities in Japan, I was afraid I’ld forget my Japanese.
- I didn’t cancel my Japanese handphone line and keep in contact frequently with my Japanese friends
- After I started using Twitter, whenever there are mentions, I will pay careful notice
- Because compared to before, everything that fans give to me now is much more precious.
- Our 10 years are entirely different from others’. We are intertwined intrinsically by an indescribable rope
- Because we’re together for SO LONG, one another’s parents are like our own parents. We’re brothers already.
- Respecting, supporting and taking care of one another is already a part of us.
- “The name JYJ binds us closely together.”
- “3 teenagers who come together because of singing, have now become grown men.”
- “Since their debut, they have shared EVERY SINGLE happy and tough moment together..unknowingly, it has been 10 years.”
- “Kim Jaejoong’s sentiments towards his two brothers are extraordinary.”
- “Whenever he is with Park Yoochun and Kim Junsu, he[Jaejoong] is SO SWEET beyond words.”
[Translator’s disclaimer: I only pick the interesting parts. I left out things like Jaejoong’s culinary philosophy.. hahaha]
Picture Credit: 6002micky4ever
Translated by: @chloe6002
Shared by: JYJ3