Note: this post contains spoilers!
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun kidnapped Son Hyun Joo from the hospital, ‘Jang Hyun Sung chased’
MoneyToday via Naver
1. (+242, -6) Daebak.. The shooting scene and the car chase scene are so scary.. Seems like Jang Hyun Sung was taken advantage of..
2. (+217, -6) Jang Hyun Sung died…….
3. (+180, -5) Whoa, it’s a movie *shudders* Freakin’ awesome.
4. (+151, -5) Jang Hyun Sung was killed.
5. (+129, -5) Jang Hyun Sung ahjussi died?
6. (+52, -3) I started watching Park Yoochun in ‘I Miss You’, his acting is really good, daebak..
‘Three Days’ Jang Hyun Sung, gunned down by Park Yoochun ‘death’
OSEN via Naver
1. (+3,325, -30) Jang Hyun Sung’s acting was top-notch, why is he dead already.. He was taken advantage of by someone else, so pitiful..
2. (+2,309, -35) They’re up to something ㅋㅋㅋㅋ It seems like next So Yi Hyun, Park Ha Sun, Park Yoo Chun, and Son Hyun Joo will slowly stick together for the investigation.
3. (+2,177, -75) “The feeling of having to shoot your teacher” is well expressed.
4. (+1,841 -28) Please untie the misunderstanding ㅠㅠ Dead already…
5. (+1,761, -75) Both Park Yoochun and Jang Hyun Sung’s acting were excellent today.. Today was daebak..
6. (+545, -9) Looks like Park Ha Sun will be filmed wearing police uniform until the end.
7. (+456, -14) He’s killed already, what a waste of his acting skill ㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠ
OSEN via Daum:
1. (+785, -19) I loved Jang Hyun Sung’s acting, he died too soon
2. (+753, -41) “That person is not my president!!!” keeps ringing in my ears.
3. (+645, -16) Jang Hyun Sung’s acting is daebak!!
4. (+319, -8) SBS Monday ~ Thursday dramas are insane~~~~ Even though there are some things that’s lacking, I applaud them for even giving us the chance to watch a drama of this genre!!!!!
5. (+285, -6) Ah..so fun to watch. Looks like SBS is aiming to be the front-runner of dramas. They’re leading in Monday to Thursday.
6. (+218, -3) Repeating the reversal in reverse…
OSEN via Nate:
1. (+381, -7) So now Jang Hyun Sung won’t appear anymore? ㅠㅠㅠ I thought he was an important character ㅠㅠㅠ
2. (+351, -6) He’s killed already………. *shudders*
3. (+240, -6) I was totally immersed in the car chase scene up until the action scene. Ah~ but why did Jang Hyun Sung die.. Gone too soonㅠㅠ
‘Three Days’ President Son Hyun Joo, cowardly past? “I’m Falcon’s dog”
TVReport via Naver
1. (+311, -2) Seems like something is going to be difficult ㅋㅋㅋ Is it really Son Hyun Joo’s evil deed ㅜㅜ I’m curious about the further story..
2. (+312, -5) No words necessary for the must-see actor Son Hyun Joo. Truly daebak.
3. (+249, -4) Is this for real?? It keeps exceeding my expectations ㅠㅠ Why does my expectation always miss ㅜㅜ
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, tears at the result of investigating his father ‘sorrowful’
HeraldBiz via Naver
1. (+49, -1) Crying acting daebak!!!!!
2. (+45, -1) His crying acting today was daebakㅠㅠ His action scene was also daebak. Park Yoochun is good at acting. Three Days, fighting!!
3. (+42, -2) My tears were flowing too….ㅜㅜ How could he act so good…. Jang Hyun Sung was so cool as well~
4. (+41, -1) I feel so sorry for Han Taekyung ㅠㅠ
5. (+40, -0) I could understand how Han Taekyung feels, so sad.
6. (+35, -0) His tearful acting and action were great.. Today was the best.
Choi Won Young ‘Three Days’ reappearance, the mastermind of President Son Hyun Joo’s assassination
Newsen via Nate
1. (+346, -7) Who is the accomplice… I’m suspicious of everyone. I have to figure out the culprit in the Mon-Tue drama, and I have to figure out the culprit in the Wed-Thu drama too.
2. (+238, -7) While Park Yoochun is looking at the picture, he says there’s more accomplice within the Presidential Security office… I’m so curious about that picture..
3. (+111, -10) I’m guessing the other accomplice is Ahn Gil Kang.. Since the beginning there’s something in his expression and eyes..
Park Yoochun, pulls ‘Three Days’ popularity with deep acting spectrum
Segye via Naver
1. (+88, -0) As expected, no words needed for Park Yoochun.
2. (+84, -0) Park Yoochun is daebak. I see Han Taekyung instead of Park Yoochun who’s acting~
3. (+78, -1) Park Yoochun’s emotional scene today was terrific… ㅠㅠ My heart hurt, and I could feel a bodyguard’s joys and sorrows… ㅠㅠ Three Days daebak~!!!
4. (+72, -0) I was so absorbed in the fight scene and emotional scene. Jang Hyun Sung was also daebak.
5. (+70, -0) Park Yoochun daebak, he was just Han Tae Kyung!!!
6. (+57, -0) Seriously today was the best, the acting was great, he acts with his eyes ㅠㅠㅠㅠ Today, too, Three Days was totally exciting.
‘Three Days’ So Yi Hyun, a hunch that there was an accomplice of Jang Hyun Sung
XportsNews via Naver
1. (+106, -2) I felt this while I was watching, the real x-man is So Yi Hyun. Really smart, she’s obstructing everything.
2. (+102, -19) So Yi Hyun is really pretty. She looks somewhat longish(?) so she matches well with action.
3. (+66, -3) I’m having fun watching it, though I’m not sure about other people; even if right now I’m sparing a moment to write a comment….ㅋ
4. (+61, -3) ‘Three Days’ is really exciting ㅠㅜㅜㅜ
5. (+56, -3) The journalists make many typos.. I always have to re-read a few times ㅎ
6. (+32, -0) So Yi Hyun is the culprit. Because of her they kept failing to catch the criminals. Ugh I’m so mad.
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, another crisis… attack in the elevator ‘a narrow escape’
OSEN via Naver
1. (+151, -3) Bodyguard Hwang Yoon Jae has been clumsy from the beginning, so funny.. He was the accomplice.. ㅋㅋ
2. (+146, -3) So Yi Hyun caused the suspect to die.. and she also interrupted when Park Yoochun was fighting.. What the hell.. Her character is supposed to be a smart person.. but how is she so stupid.. Can’t she grasp the atmosphere.…;
3. (+133, -5) What exactly is So Yi Hyun’s job? She doesn’t do anything.
4. (+118, -2) Seems like So Yi Hyun can only become an obstructionㅋㅋㅋ She’s not doing what she’s told to doㅋㅋㅋㅋ
5. (+116, -7) The culprit is right under the bodyguards’ noses, but the bodyguards got stabbed, died, they couldn’t even shoot the culprit who was right in front of them. It’s only a drama, but it’s so frustrating ㅠㅠㅠ
6. (+35, -0) The dead bodyguards were so pitifulㅠㅠ They died because they were taken advantage of.. The last scene gave me a frightㅜㅜ It seemed like the people who knew the truth were dead, but why was Park Yoochun there?
‘Three Days’ Jang Hyun Sung’s accomplice identified ‘Guard Kim Min Jae’
TVReport via Daum
1. (+403, -17) ‘Three Days’ is like this, ‘God’s Gift’ is like this too. I’m having fun watching, but why were the details spoiled when the culprit was being taken away??? The criminal tried to murder the President, who would escort him in that manner??? I’m enjoying the show very much, but minor flaws like this cut the fun in half… It would be better if you could pay more attention to this.. Nevertheless, the show is exciting, I try my best to catch the original broadcast on Monday~Thursday.. Please pay a bit more attention and I wish you strength until the end~~~~
2. (+284, -10) I had fun watching, but today’s episode was quite disappointing. The President’s attempted murder suspect was exposed so easily, the police practically neglected guarding him among the less-than-100 protesters, too many accidental mistakes.
3. (+265, -17) I think Son Hyun Joo and Choi Won Young are the most worth-watching, their force is strong.
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun wails at the death of Kim Min Jae
XportsNews via Naver
1. (+992, -113) Park Yoochun’s acting is good… I saw it again this time… In the future, too, fighting.
2. (+767, -85) Park Yoochun is great at acting… Both his eyes and expression are alive!!~ Jjang jjang! Plus he’s so cool..
3. (+725, -57) I’m so engrossed in Three Days… When I’m watching, time surely passes quickly.
4. (+655, -63) Park Yoochun’s acting has totally improved… I’m looking forward to next week!
5. (+614, -42) Ah why did it end so quicklyㅡㅡ
6. (+195, -17) Park Yoochun’s acting today was so good…. There was something scary about Choi Won Young today….
‘Three Days’ Park Ha Sun, shot by a mysterious man… Park Yoochun ‘shocked’
MyDaily via Naver
1. (+475, -6) Because of So Yi Hyun they kept failing to catch the culpritㅡ.ㅡ
2. (+359, -7) I knew she was wearing a bulletproof jacket~~~:-)
3. (+356, -15) ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ The stabbing and killing happened right under the nose of the bodyguards, they couldn’t shoot and were no match for the culprits, and lost them so quicklyㅋㅋㅋㅋ Ugh, so frustrating.
4. (+244, -33) I always support Park Ha Sun~
‘Three Days’ Park Ha Sun stepped on Choi Won Young’s tail
Newsen via Nate
1. (+201, -5) I’m positive that So Yi Hyun is the x-man. Why did she yell out Han Tae Kyung’s name. She couldn’t shoot well, either. How frustrating.
2. (+154, -7) So Yi Hyun is truly slow.
3. (+149, -5) ㅋㅋㅋ Don’t police officers at least work in pairs? Why is she always aloneㄱ
‘Three Days’ Park Yoochun, cries – screams – runs – fights… at full blast
OSEN via Naver
1. (+177, -6) Seriously, from Monday to Thursday, there’s nobody I can trust…… ㅜ_ㅜ Park Yoochun, be prosper!!!!!
2. (+171, -7) It’s only the 6th episode, but Park Yoochun’s skill grows consistently.. I’m looking forward to seeing more. I can’t express it with words, just the best.
3. (+153, -7) I’d like to applaud them for showing a production that grows step by step.
4. (+132, -8) He’s superbly digesting the character of bodyguard Han Tae Kyung who has to investigate the incident.
5. (+109, -4) With each episode Park Yoochun’s acting skills keep increasing.
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3