At around 14:30 JYJ started to rehearse at QK7 Stadium. A lot of people/fans mistook it as CD playing until they heard Junsu’s laughing. Fans were allowed to enter the stadium at 5pm and at 8pm the concert started.
- Opening: fans chanted JYJ. Red ocean.
- Creation: JYJ appeared, has Yoochun been working recently? He showed masculine arm muscle.
- Be The One & Baboboy: followed suit. Junsu keeps smiling when singing this song. Jaejoong looked dangerously delicious and Yoochun was licking his lips during the rap part and we fans went gaga.
- Opening ment: The members introduced themselves, started with Junsu. Jaejoong was saying “the weather tonight is great, I was worried that it’s going rain but it’s not”. Yoochun said “the weather is extremely hot this afternoon but it is great now and also he’s worried that not many fans will come”. JYJ said “please enjoy the concert till the end with us”
- Dad You There: Jaejoong hit all the high notes perfectly, as expected. Yoochun’s eyes were deep and Junsu looked really emotional.
- Let Me See: goose- pump harmonization.
- VCR: I was overwhelmed with the emotion from Let Me See so when the VCR was showing honestly I was watching but at the same time I was not. It’s like you’re there but you’re not there if you know what I mean.
- Dear J: when the light was turned back on Jaejoong was already at the center of the main stage wearing white loose shirt and ripped jeans, started to sing his lungs out. Needless to say, his live performance is dae-to-the-bak.
- 7 years old: Jaejoong exited from the left side of the stage (Junsu’s side) and Junsu entered from the right side and taking over the main stage with 7 years old. His singing voice, as expected, is the best. It carries so much emotion to the point that as if I can hear him laugh, love and cry while telling Fans his story.
- Thirty: Junsu solo ended with the 7-year-old Junsu said thank you and left the stage from the left side at the same time the 30-year-old adult Yoochun calmly sat on his seat at the centre of the stage, lovingly looked at us from side to side and smiled ever so brightly while waiting for the music to start. He smiled from the moment he started singing to the end of the song, and oh…Junsu’s epic eu kyang kyang was also one of the highlights of this concert. Yoochun exited from the left side of the stage and all fans’ attention was shifted to the extended stage for Tarantallegra.
- Tarantallegra: Ya Junsu, you’re such a sexy beast. Lotsa hip thrusts. Oh heart, be still. Towards the second half of the song, that was when there was some technical problems with Junsu’s mike and eventually the sound died off. But as professional as he is, our Junsu continued to carry out his performance without a glitch. At that moment Fans started to chant Kim Junsu loud and clear as if to fuel more energy into his burning passion.
- Incredible: As Tarantallegra ended Junsu smiled, and after the staff fixed his mike he asked if fans are having fun, “let’s go incredible” and “everybody sings it” and fans whole-heartedly participated in “oh oh oh oh oh” part with Junsu. He said thank you and disappeared down the stage on the lift. The focus was then shifted back to the main stage where Yoochun entered with “Walking in the Spring with her”.
- Walking in the Spring with Her: He started strolling down to the extended stage in a slow pace. He looked all serene and relaxed. When the song ended fans chanted PARK YOOCHUN PARK YOOCHUN…he laughed and said “thank you thank you thank you thank you….I appreciate that” in English. “This is our first time holding a concert in Vietnam, I’m so touched seeing many of you filling up this stadium. I was worried that you won’t come because it is predicted to rain [come on Yoochun] but I guess my worries was in vain” he promised to include Vietnam into JYJ tour in the future and then all of a sudden “I love you man”…HAHAHAHA.
- I Love You: honestly this song sounds much better live than its studio version. Yoochun + female dancers = eyegasm and eargasm. During his rap, he held out his right hand and showed his ring straight to the camera [mission of some sort?].
- Butterfly: It’s weird seeing Jaejoong fully clothed here. But I love his new outfit, and of course his husky voice. Somehow less is more I guess. The less skin he showed, the more I could focus on his voice and facial expressions. Nevertheless, I love Jaejoong…clothed and not :’D Fans chanted KIM JAEJOONG KIM JAEJOONG at the end of the song, he smiled and said “thank you”, “the weather is good right?”, “are you feeling hot”, fans answered “no” so Jaejoong said “if you’re not hot then we’re not happy”, “you guys are so energetic today, let me hear you scream”, fans creamed, jaejoong “wowww” [I think fans interpreted hot as hot weather..hahah…culture clash).
- Mine: Jaejoong-the-pole-dancer did not appear, instead a very fierce Jaejoong pointing at his red ocean as the lyrics went “yeogin ojima naui badaya” did.
- VCR: the boys’ letter to fans which said thank you and sorry. My eyes were watery then.
- So So: This was when 2500 red balloons were released into the sky. As I watched our boys, who were only 5m away from where I stood, singing ever so emotionally, images started to flash in my head like a highlight movie. My 8 year journey. My adolescences. The boys’ injustice moments. Paragame performance. Jejudo. AIG. Tears started to fall uncontrollably. Not until Jaejoong’s rendition of “let it go let it go. Let it rain let it rain” and “I love you” that I was brought back to the present. Yes, Jaejoong pulled me back. He always does.
- Be Me Girl & Dancer’s Show Time: I can’t remember because I blanked out
- In Heaven: this is probably the best harmonization I’ve ever heard.
- Ment: Staff was fixing Jaejoong’s mike and so Yoochun said we got additional time to chat. Junsu flaunt his Vietnamese saying we love you, and was trolled by Jaechun. Jaejoong tempted Junsu by saying we learnt some other words too, what’s else is there *turned his head to Junsu*. Junsu thought deep and shyly said again we love you in Vmese which caused Jaechun bursted in laughter *evil brothers* Jaejoong was asking how to pronounce Vmese tradional hat, unlike yoochun who surprisedly acquired perfect Vmese accent, Junsu sounded exactly like a toddler learning how to speak..which is, of course, melted thousand Vgirls’ hearts. The cutest moment was when Jaejoong was asking how to say Beef Noodle in Vmese and Junsu quickly jumped right in and said “Pho” with his 3 years old accent *fainted*.As a payback, when they were taught to say “Beef Noodle is delicious”, Jaejoong quickly turned to Junsu and said “Junsu is delicious”..HAHA.
- Letting Go: this was when it started to drizzle. The boys put on their white gloves. Another hot moment of JYJ and dancers. When they put their hands on the dancers’ hips, I fainted.
- Valentine: Rains got heavier. Junsu’s on extended stage, drenched. Staffs were covering all 3 LED screens with huge white nylon sheets.
- Closing Ment: Jaejoong announced that there is only 1 song left and asked fans to cheer for them till the end. The crowd went “arrrrrrrhhhh” and so Junsu said “but first let us hear your scream”, “anyone of you who are in your 20s, please scream in 3…2…1” .Fans screamed. “anyone of you who are under 20s, please scream in 3…2….1”. Fan screamed, Jaejoong got excited. “Fan boys, please scream”, all the girls screamed in bassy voice hahah..and Jaejoong held out his hand making a no no signs 2 times as if to say I’m not that easy to cheat and laughed. It was pouring cats and dogs that fans could hardly open their eyes, Junsu said “the rain makes us sexier, isn’t it?”,then Jaejoong said “the rain starts at the right time isn’t it?”.
- Back Seat: I can hardly open my eyes due to the down pour rain, fans stayed put with their light sticks held high.
- Encore: Fans chanted under the heavy rain for about 2-3 minutes. The boys changed into jeans and concert tees, ready to rock the stage with Empty and Get out. All LED screens were turned off and this is when Jaejoong and Junsu skidded and glided with the water. I never see them this high before. Jaejoong said “now this feels like a true concert in Vietnam”. Jaejoong did not fell down like a lot of people were saying, he intentionally lower himself and rolled around in the water. He was right in front of me when he does that. And Yoochun helped a staff cover one of the speakers
- Fallen Leaves: both JYJ and fans could hardly open our eyes but we heard them and they heard us. They bowed 3 times and said thank you. Jaejoong “annyeonghi gaseyo”, Junsu “annyeonghi jumuseyo”. No Sad Dawn at the end as all LED screens were turned off right after Back Seat.
I heard the boys went straight to their hotel right after the concertin their drenched outfits. Fans stayed back and picked up all the litters before leaving the venue.
Junsu tweeted right after the concert ended saying he will not forget Vietnam concert in his life time, and I bet 6000 fans who came will never do too. The next day I came to the airport to bid them farewell, the trio seemed to be in a very good mood. Jaejoong took a picture of us with his phone and waved.
Aug 30 2014. JYJ. Red Ocean. Red balloons. Rain. This is how I’ve spent my youth.
“Adolescence is like a heavy rain. Even though you catch a cold from it, you still look forward to experiencing it once again”
Shared by: JYJ3