It has been reported that JYJ’s Yoochun mentioned ZE:A’s Siwan as his ‘rival’ among all idol-actors.
During the recent Busan International Film Festival (BIFF) open talk session, Yoochun was asked a question in regard to whom he considered a rival out of all ‘acting idols’ that have continued to switch back and forth between acting and idol activities. In response, the singer-actor answered, “There have been many lately, so I’ve been watching a lot of dramas from time to time. The one who appeared in ‘The Attorney’? Im Si Wan—I didn’t know he was a singer. I thought he was originally an actor.”
Yoochun continued to compliment Siwan’s acting abilities by sharing, “I had thought of him as an actor without knowing that he was a singer, but Jaejoong told me that he is also a singer.”
Meanwhile, the 19th Annual Busan International Film Festival will continue on until October 11.
[NEWS] Park Yoo Chun highly compliments Lim Si Wan for his acting via EN Star N News
[NEWS] Yoochun considers Siwan his rival in acting via Allkpop
[NEWS] Park Yoo-Chun “My rival is Yim Si-Wan, I did not know that he is a singer” via Innolife
[NEWS] Yoochun thought ZE:A’s Im Si-wan was an actor via EN Asia Today
[TRANS] ‘Sea Fog’, Outdoor Stage Greeting at Busan Film Festival…
“Sea Fog selected as the representative film for South Korea, will be submitted into the ‘Foreign Film category’ of the Academy Film Festival.
Don’t miss your last chance to watch it on the big screen”
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
- YC was asked what he did last night after arriving in Busan, he said “I really wanted to rest but I talked with Kwak Dowon sunbaenim-about films until dawn while drinking” [TV Daily]
- YC said he likes comfortable clothing, and he loves flip flops. He came to Busan yesterday wearing flip flops, and to him, they are the most wears ‘training outfits’ (sports wear) a lot, as they are comfortable [Daum]
- YC said Jaejoong is in Busan [@fromthe1215]
- Yoochun said he has cried listening to Junsu sing before, once again proving his hardcore Xiapwa status xD [@si9095]
- YC said he felt the fundamental, basic charm of film even more while filming Haemoo. Made him more confident that acting was a good decision
- YC said ‘I love Satoori~’ in Busan satoori ^^ Sounds like ‘Satoori Saranghande-ii [@1215thezurong]
- YC: Everytime I see JS, and I mean this, I feel like he’s a musician from the heavens. He sings really well
- Q: Is JS’s acting so-so?
YC: There’s a lot of acting involved in musicals but a huge part of it is music too. It’s nice to listen to musicals by singers. I’ve cried twice listening to singers sing. One was Junsu and the other was The One hyung. Junsu is great on stage.