– YC laughed at the interviewer’s pronunciation of “galbi ppyeo” (rib bone). Interviewer pronounced as ‘garrlllbi ppeeo’ and YC corrected him
– YC explained that he didn’t injure his rib bone but it was actually a muscle on the left side of his lower back. The pain was indescribable
– The part of the chair which was sticking out hit his back and hurt him. Interviewer asked who did it. YC laughed, “You asked who did it?”
– Yuchun said it wasn’t embarrassing at all to wear the bald wig in TGWSS as long as it makes viewers feel happy, it’s worth doing.
– Yuchun said that staffs looked after him after his injury and he is fine now 🙂 Interviewer said “Glad you’re fine” and Yuchun smirked XDD
– Towards the end of the Youku interview, YC watched some video message from Chinese fans. One of them spoke in Korean and he praised her for speaking so well. And when she addressed him as Officer Choi, Yuchun laughed in delight ^^
– Yuchun says he wants to learn Chinese after his activities. He revealed that Chinese fans sent him many Chinese books (beginner level)
Yuchun thinks he can’t read them but if he has the time/chance, he really wants to learn Chinese
Note: Koo Hyun Mo is a singer-songwriter at U production studio A
CF where #XIAJunsu appears in to a song written by me and sung by me ㅎㅎ I’m excited.. And XIA Junsu is in the middle of a narration recording ㅋㅋㅋ I have to say Junsu-ssi is better at my song ㅋㅋㅋ
#koo #singersongwriter #akoostic #다이아몬드베이 #diamondbay
Hello. This is Rexseajeju 🙂
Celebrity football[/soccer] team FC-MEN had paid a visit to Jeju Island for their charity game last May 17~~~!
There are XIA Junsu(JYJ), Ji Chang-wook, Lee Kikwang(B2ST), Yoon Dujun(B2ST), Park Gun-hyung, Lee Wan and the others colossal members in FC-MEN +_+
They had board on a yacht to have a meal at Kao Kao [Chinese] Buffet on Rexseajeju 🙂
Here is a photo of that scene~~~
His new Profile Bio is: Mellow/Profound Jyunjjyu
This is not Seongnam Arts Center.ㅎ
They are setting up the stage in an overall view of the general performance venue to just practice in a higher quality of perfection and in the middle of practicing to measure-see the movement line it’ll be to the microphone! It is also a first for me to practice like this, and so nice^^Please look forward to it~yeah!
Translated by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
First, he disclosed about his thought about kinds of opposing dramas in his interview with SINA. To the question ‘Which work, comedy or drama, do you personally prefer?’, Park Yuchun expressed his opinion, “I like it better when the script is good. So, it is like this (for me). Well of course…comedy has lighter key factors rather than drama. It is comfortable to also shoot since there are many genres, and its scenes are even more fun, too.” and, “If I have to choose one of the two, then I think it is better that the script has to be interesting”.
To the question ‘Have you been in contact with Kim Jaejoong after he enlisted’, Park Yuchun said, “I was on the phone with him once. It’s fortunate that he sounded like he is doing very well. Well, yes… Jaejoong-hyung is getting along very well, thus I also feel relieved”.
Lastly, Park Yuchun said, “There remains filming for my movie…I think I would like to have the opportunity meet/see fans very much when I wind up finishing the filming for my movie well,” about his future plans.