- Inside the Venue [Pic Credit: @kjj_onlylove, @Rinmaze]
- Hologram JJ appeared. First song is ♪Just Another Girl♪ [via @rubypurple_fan]
- JJ: it’s been awhile everyone. I’m standing here, dream or reality? (Laughs) [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Everyone, how was it? (a song was played before this) [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Do you think this album has a different feel compared to the last album? He pauses for a bit for every question ^^;; [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Hologram Jaejoong is under the impression that the album is released already, JJ: the new album is out right. Fans: no.. (laughs) [via @xiahjunjjyu]
- NO.X album date of release was originally planned by Jaejoong on January 26th (Birthday) and the concert date for February 04th (Real Birthday).
- I think JJ performs some new songs from the album. But the fans don’t know the titles and the songs are in Korean. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- The Japanese fans are saying that the hologram appears very real, like the real Jaejoong is on stage [via @xiahjunjjyu]
- The japanese band is real.
- Some fans noticed JJ’s sunken cheeks.. He have really overworked prior to his enlistment. TT [via @rubypurple_fan]
- JJ is playing the piano [via @rubypurple_fan]
- He recorded the concert on the assumption that the new album was already released prior to the concert. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- That’s why he was asking how was the album earlier. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- He is performing a new song now. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- VCR: Junsu, Yoohwan, Gummy, and fans was asked to draw JJ. Everyone focus especially on JJ’s eyes and lips…
- Yoohwan drew the best! Junsu drew a one-eyed monster, and said this is the best he can draw, asked fans to accept it~
Yoohwan: “JJ looks like he walked out from comics, this face rarely exists in real life.”
Gummy: “JJ looks like he came from a manga, big eyes, his face is masculine and pretty.”
Junsu: “JJ is like a sculpture. Eyes’ expressions very strong. Can only see his eyes from afar in the dark…
Junsu: “I should say he’s a handsome youth? But he’s very manly too. This contrast is awesome!”
- ♪Glamorous Sky♪
- ♪Good morning night♪~ The fans know this one :p [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Fans did not miss their cue, shouting ‘night!’ and ‘hello’ during the good morning night song~ [via @rubypurple_fan]
- ♪Welcome to my wild world♪
- JJ: Is everyone tired? I’m tired. Oops. I’m a hologram so I can’t be tired. www [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Long intermission from the band so fans assume he must be changing his clothes www [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Another new song
- ♪Love you more♪
- Fans are confused whether they will shout for encore lol [via @rubypurple_fan]
- There’s an encore! ^^ ♪One Kiss♪ [via @rubypurple_fan]
- ♪Run Away♪. For this song, his voice is different from his usual. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Hologram Jejung has disappeared. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- No one is leaving since the venue is still dark. They are showing the credits. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- The fans sang ‘Happy Birthday’ in Korean. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- It will be perfect if the concert happened on Feb 4. Lol. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- Concert has ended. [via @rubypurple_fan]
- [Photo Credit: @Rinmaze]
Credits: As tagged
Compiled and Shared by: JYJ3
Waiting for fan cams listen to the full songs! So hard to wait till 12th! I wonder why they changed dates for album release
hmmm I wanna cryyy I want to be there 💔💔💔💔
oh my god it’s sad how Jaejoong talks like if the album is out and we’ve already heard it 💔💔💔💔 Cjes you messed up so bad 😢😢😢
Why always CJeS? Maybe its K-Dash or Loen. Or maybe venue was not available. Because if CJeS recorded this then at first they really wanted album to be on this date.
And I think Jaejoong was cute when he said this. They left this question and it looked like he was joking.
(also look – Yamapi released his album on 26 and BigBang on 2 in Japan, so it was really bad time, and on korean charts was no better – member of SJ and MC the Max with full album on 28, they pre-released one JJ’s song on 26 and it was gone very fast, so it maybe all for the better to postpone release)
I don’t care if others release their albums JJ >>>>>> to me and since when a mere suju member is something to JJ and since when we care who’s going to release his album same time as JJ, Jaejoong album before was released same time as snsd no problem we slayed, Jaejoong planned to release his album before the concert that’s the story, the damn venue has nothing to do with it, because the album was supposed to be released before the concert.
Please please don’t try to find lame excuses I’m always calm and passing Cjes mistakes but this time the damn song is all over youtube now, I’m boiling inside so please leave me in peace I don’t want to throw my anger on you.
So the fans that complained about concert also uploaded this song on youtube when they were asked before concert not record and not share the songs? They are really fans?
If Cjes plans the album launch properly, there wouldn’t be any illegal recording and leaked songs to begin with.
Actually it’s prohibited to take photos and recording videos to all JYJ, JJ, JS and YC’s concerts, but fans still share.. lol
and honestly if it wasn’t for that, the fandom would have decreased alot more since JYJ is banned to appear in korean tv.
Ha, great excuse! So it is K-Dash or Loen, never C-Jes. I was wondering what the excuse would be this time, having listened long enough to the song that C-Jes only does what JJ tells them to do. So the saga continues …. blame others, never self or mine … and what happened to the ostrich that buried its head in the sand?
@anna, you forgot SM. Cjes’ biggest scapegoat lol.
Because Cjes manages JYJ so its their fault and responsibility to see through it..i doubt its the problem of the venue..i mean its kim freaking jae joong..
@anna-liza p m @Shayra @Maple4U @Yae let’s find strength to cheer for Jaejoong’s album as hard as we can, as much as I feel broken heart and disappointed of how they screwed Jaejoong’s hard work, I think is important to keep a positive spirit to welcome Jaejoong’s comeback in our best. Fighting !! and please if anyone knows how we can help the korean charts please share with us.
@jaecjnsu Yes, Let’s do that. I have already ordered everything that could be ordered, except of course the concert itself. What else can I do?
I am sure the hologram concert will soon be offered on a DVD and I shall buy also that. I think they had said not to take any fancams because flashes may interfere with the quality of the projectiion. But Rinmaze has always been there at all concerts, may be s/he was given special permission for promotion purposes.
Im worried about melon chart because jyj isnt a digital chart monster..maybe aside from itunes we could help korean fans stream via melon somehow? I think there is other groups tutorial on how ifan can help stream melon if we search on google.
Also if in anyway we can promote the song by requesting in our local countries radios that be cool as well.
This is so…. upsetting.
Basically half of the fandom heard the songs before the official release.
No words for you, cjes. No words.
and what, this “half of the fandom”, they dont want to hear them again or buy album?
songs were good, I wanted to buy even two from last year after I heard them, but now I will get 12
(and with this cute mistake nobody can accuse JJ that he did this concert in the military or got preferential treatment, because it clear shows that this concert was recorded long ago)
It might be an incentive for them to buy the album having heard the new song maybe..plus jaejoong has revealed 2 of his new songs before hand anyway..im gonna be positive..but if cjes has confirmed to produce very limited album for jae..im gonna be super pissed..
I am fairly convinced Jaejoong will still do well on the physical chart. Its the lack of competency that pisses me off. Cjes behaves like an amateur. They just didn’t care to plan properly because they know fans will shield them anyway (and somehow put the blame on SM for every mistakes they made).
Cjes better gives us clarification or just admits they downright screw the album over.
1. This mistake is not cute, it is Gross, in fact very gross and annoying
2. “Some fans noticed JJ’s sunken cheeks.. He have really overworked prior to his enlistment. TT [via @rubypurple_fan]”” Are you sayng that we cannot tell the difference between skinny Jaejoong of the sunken cheeks who overworked himself so much for us and din’t sleep for whole nights to give us this birthday present and the well-filled out Jaejoong of the army whose “hands have become bigger than my face?” Is there anybody who can doubt that this concert was not recorded before MS? that Jaejoong of the concert does not look different from JJ of MS?
3. “also look – Yamapi released his album on 26 and BigBang on 2 in Japan, so it was really bad time, and on korean charts was no better – member of SJ and MC the Max with full album on 28, they pre-released one JJ’s song on 26 and it was gone very fast, so it maybe all for the better to postpone release)” Do you not see how you defeat your own argument with this statement?
a) I do know Yamapi and Jaejoong are best friends but do you mean that you will buy Yamapi’s album in preference to Jaejoong’s? Whose fan are you, anyway?
b) As for Big Bang and SJ and whoever, what do we care about them? Haven’t we said on many occasions we do not buy SM merchandise or do you still do? In any case, why don’t they change the date of their release? Why should it be Jaejoong who has to change? Moreover, according to your schedule, they released AFTER JJ so why should JJ’s sales be affected? And even if we assume that some people will buy those others, we also bought Junsu and Yuchun, so does that mean we shouldn’t buy JJ coz JS and YC released before him?
c) So you say, JJ’s single which was pre-released on 26th Jan went very fast? You mean it wasn’t affected and overshadowed by those other big names we should be so scared of? So if the single made it, why do you think the album wouldn’t have made it, too?.
4. You have previously argued that if CJes is such a bad company, why did JYJ chose it? The truth is JYJ did not choose it. You choose something when you have a choice,. JYJ created this company to serve them wiith their promotions and production while tghey concentrated on writing and singing their songs. JJ even took the role of Director and arrangement. Since then JYJ have attracted other artistes to sign up with CJes helping them grow. Because JYJ are loyal and grateful that CJes took them on when there was nobody willing to work with them, they still stick with them. JYJ have grown and leart heaps about the industry since they took their own way. After 6 years of experience, C Jes should have also leasrnt a thing or two and not continue behaving like amateurs.
1. I think it was cute.
2. It not his fans were accusing him.
3. It looks what you dont understand what I said. Fans wanted to show good sales of JJ album on oricon chart so it will be additional promotion for him. Thats why they complained that release on different dates worsen this. I looked sales for his previous albums – JJ sold about half of Yamapi and third part of BigBang. You want to brag that he is on top of oricon chart? I dont care. I love him anyway. But some fans were complaining that this is important for them and they want to read about this. Its not after, oricon chart count on the next day of release. About single I mean that it was affected. When MC the Max and R released their albums and all their songs went into chart JJ’s single charted out and didnt return to chart anymore.
4 You cant judge someone if you dont know all facts.
(and I also saw something about J-Party in your posts, I looked – J-Party also wasn’t on his birthday, it was on 21 and 22, fans complained?)
want to add: MC the Max really good singers, they still on the top, Ryeowook promoting his album on all programms
150126 Kim Jaejoong J-Party : 지켜줄게
150121 KIMJAEJOONG J PARTY IN YOKOHAMA GOODBYE DAYS
I guess he couldn’t be both in Yokohama and Seoul on 26th January, hmm
your excuses sounds are pathetic as sm stans excuses. ” SM didn’t meant this” LOL
sure jane LOL
additional promo? LOL we need him on the top of oricon chart and another charts to make the headlines. We don’t care if you don’t care about sales. We need it because JYJ guys are blocked you know…Jaejoong was always relevant thanks to his physical sales in the press because his digital sales were never good in Korea. The big headlines of Jaejoong were always about his big power to sell albums,dramas or how he ranked #1 in multiple charts. Now cjes is ruining our chances again.
MC the Max and R? why are you even comparing him to artists who can promotes on tv..you make no sense at all LOL
but well you can keep kissing the ass of cjes who makes “cute mistakes” since 2010 LOL if you wish
but we will not be mediocre like you.
a blind company stan always will be a blind company stan.
I am very sorry that JJ’s concert did not go as planned. I hope that it was not so messy.
I actually have a question to ask regarding a rumour from JJ’s hologram concert. If anyone of you happen to have recording of his concert and can clarify this information for me I’d be very appreciative.
Honey, unfortunately, I do not have a recording nor do I watch the concert (I was asleep lol), but I hope you found someone who can help you ! 😀
What is your question? Maybe someone here can answer them!
I think maybe it could be a incentive to sell this concert? Release the song late..so the new song will be revealed then..
Because tbh no one would travel so far to watch a hologram concert..its ok guys dont be too upset..we just have to make sure jae slays physical and digital chart..woo~~
I cant wait for the mv to be out tbh..lets make jaejoong slay in itunes as well..maybe in 30 countries this time? 😀
Yes, 30 countries! Fighting!!! 😀
And guys, lets do something about melon too. I’ve done my research but for some reason I can’t post the link here. Just google ‘how international fans can help in melon streamin’. Other fanbase had done a lot of tutorials. Jaeharems with credit cards will be able to participate.
Yass i heard its cheaper buying in melon..lets make him trend..hahaha if we get no1 for itunes in 30 countries it would also be damn awesome 😀
Im sure jaejoong would have heard about his album delayed..i hope he wont be too dissapointed or sad ;_;
Jaejoong prepared for two years to gift his fans on his birthday with this album, replacing in his absence the J party that we became so used to expect. He planned the hologram concert to be on his real birthday as a present to his Japanese fans. In fact, some of us did wish him happy birthday on 4th Feb.
Kim Jaejoong did NOT plan to release his album on random scattered dated. He had a specific date in mind and he trusted us that, no matter who else released an album on his birthday, we would not let him down. Sorry, JJ, you must be disappointed. it must have been so awkward when he was trying to engage the audience and they had no clue what he was talking about
Off this topic a little….. sometimes I do wonder how much of an effect it makes to actual sales when songs are uploaded on Youtube. Nowadays, you’ll see a full album uploaded on Youtube the same day the actual album is released, and then lyrics translated version of various languages uploaded within a couple of days.
I’m sure it hurts album sales, both physically and digitally. But in a way, that helps Kpop to get as big as it is now globally. I guess the agencies/artists have diversified to rely less and less on record sales for profit, and focus more on other money making methods, e.g. concert tours, commercial endorsements, etc. It’s the same for music artists all over the world….. except maybe for Adele.
I guess for those fans who are dedicated enough, they will always pay to get the album, even if they have heard the songs from free channels, because it matters to them.
I’m laughing at the people who are mad at C-Jes for not releasing the album sooner. How many of you yuppies would have actually bought the album? Anyone who claims to be a fan of JYJ and haven’t bought their music is a pirate and isn’t a true fan.
I think the people post here regularly are super fans who buy everything. I know I buy both itunes copies and physical albums to help the sales.
what are you talking about? lol
we are talking about Jae album here and I can bet all my money we are buying copies more than you. So we may should said you aren’t a true fan because we buy more albums than you.
what a stupid logic lol
How many JYJ fans are buying JJ’s album? because I know a lot of JYJ fans who aren’t buying this at all. So they aren’t real fans right?
Well lets not categorize what type of fan support…there are alot..if one doesnt have money atm to buy the album they could support by promoting this album in twitter and everywhere else..those that has money can buy digitals and physicals..Just because one doesnt buy an album doesnt mean one doesnt show support..if they can afford it then by all means..
There is no specific category for “real fans” as you mentioned.
You know whatever your job is in this world, small or big, emplyee or emplyer, if you mess up with timing, appointments, duties you’ll not be laughing, you’ll end up either fired either ruined. respecting Time is the basic of basics in any business.
“NO.X album date of release was originally planned by Jaejoong on January 26th (Birthday) and the concert date for February 04th (Real Birthday).”
“Everyone, how was it? (a song was played before this)
Do you think this album has a different feel compared to the last album?” He pauses for a bit for every question
“He recorded the concert on the assumption that the new album was already released prior to the concert.
That’s why he was asking how was the album earlier. ”
See, some Japanese and Korean fans were called drama queens.and troublemakers when they question the dates of album release and hologram concert. Defense panel always came up with “brilliant” excuses. Too bad they cannot edit the hologram concert which was recorded one year ago. I feel so sorry for JJ.
Congrats Cjes, great job for MESSING up Jaejoong’s hardwork, perfect planning and execution to make it impossible to release the album on January 26, 2016.
So pissed off… I’ll go order another JJ album
I hope fans had a great time at the concert. It looks like a lot of effort was put in by the concert team and band. Despite the debacle of the release dates, I hope Japanese fans enjoyed listening to No.X for the first time via a hologram concert. That must have been interesting and exciting. And I hope that Jaejoong’s hard work is paid back to him, with quality tracks and quality sales.
I have infinite things to say about CJes… but, right now I choose to ignore the blind, and focus on how I can support the music that I like. I stay because I like his music and I like him. His voice and the way he sings is always evolving and changing. It makes being his fan interesting. Just listening to teasers I was not only interested in the instrumentals and the differing genres, but also as to how Jaejoong would adapt his voice to these styles. This is my Joy as a fan of his voice. This album sounds amazing to me, so I’m sticking around (even if I despise this agency).
Sidenote: Jaejoong seems to have a very un-Korean way of singing. His annunciation and phrasing has always reminded me of Western singers and or Japanese singers. I’ve always wondered what his singing voice would sound like if he was a native english speaker. I don’t know, I just find the way he sings unique.
Omg how i wish jae could sing in fluent english song..with his looks and voice..i think he could be popular at the west ;_;
I’ve done my research and I found out that you can dowbload 30 songs and have unlimited streaming if you purchase a $9.99 pass in melon. International fans can do it too. So, if you have a credit card and have nothing important to do, you can stream the song!
Fans still sang happy birthday. Jaejoong wasn’t there but they still did. Why am I crying at this?