Korean Netizens who’ve seen a soldier Jaejoong, flock to his army discharge articles, and leave positive comments. They became JJ PR team xD
7th trial of Miss Lee and 2 others (Mob Hwang and Mr. Lee) for false accusation and attempted extortion was held by Jongjin Choi, Judge in Seoul Central District Court on Dec 22nd.
These are defendants and their charges.
1. Defendant 1, Miss Lee : A girl in an adult facility has been imprisoned since she was arrested and indicted for false accusation and attempted extortion (She submitted letters of apology total 9 times on Dec 6th , 8th , 13th, 14th, 15th,16th, 21st, 27th and 28th)
2. Defendant 2, Mr. Lee : Miss Lee’s cohab has been indicted for attempted extortion. (He has never written a letter of apology) Last June, he did not show up for police investigation. Instead, he had interviews with Kmedia very hard.
3. Defendant 3. Mob Hwang : He has been imprisoned since he was arrested and indicted for attempted extortion. He stands trial for 2 other fraud charges including Yuchun’s case (He submitted a letter of apology 3 times on Dec 7th, 13th and 20th). Kmedia still reports him as Miss Lee’s cousin which is not true.
7th trial of three defendants for false accusation and attempted extortion was started at 4 pm as scheduled.
Defendant Miss Lee came into courtroom with a white envelope wearing ivory prison uniform.
Defendant Mob Hwang came into courtroom in sky-blue prison uniform.
On 7th trial, the interrogation of Miss Lee and Mr. Lee (Miss Lee’s cohab) was carried out for Mob Hwang’s case. This trial was proceeded in closed court for Yuchun Park’s Privacy as previous trials.
The private interrogation took about 2 hours and 40 minutes from 4:02 pm to 6:42 pm.
After private interrogation, the prosecutor demanded imprisonment for each defendants.
1. Defendant Miss Lee : A 2-year jail term for false accusation and attempted extortion
2. Defendant Mr. Lee (Miss Lee’s cohab): Attempted extortion. His crime is nasty because his target was a celebrity. But he was involved in this case for his girlfriend, he was demanded a 1 and 1/2-year jail term.
3. Defendant Hwang : On the period of cumulative offense, he took part in this case showing off his power. He stated that he participated in due to chivalry, but it is hard to trust him. Also, Defendant Mr. Lee stated that he guaranteed Mr. Hwang financial benefit if the case goes well. The prosecutor confirmed Defendant Hwang’s 2 other fraud charged. He was demanded a 3-1/2-year jail term. As assumed from period of cumulative offense, he has criminal record.
Cumulative offense : Usually, it is an offense committed by repeating s similar act at different times. In criminal law, only offense is called as cumulative offense when someone who receives at least imprisonment again within 3 years after completion of sentence or exemption from sentence (Article 35 of Criminal Law).
First of all, Mob Hwang’s lawyer made a closing argument. The lawyer defended long-widely acting like he was filming a courtroom drama. In conclusion, Defendant Hwang did not show off his power as a gangster, and also he did not receive any financial benefit. However, it is just defense. No one would write any letter of apology if they were innocent.
This is confirmed by Defendant Hwang’s lawyer
– Defendant Mr. Lee(Miss Lee’s cohab) asked Mr. Hwang for help.
– On 1st trial, lawyer of Miss Lee and Mr. Lee mentioned about Mr. Hwang’s a 10-year-old friend Mr. Lee.
– The Mr. Lee is Defendant Mr. Lee.
– Therefore, Defendant Mr. Lee and Defendant Mr. Hwang are 10-year-old friend and a year apart.
Later, closing argument was conducted by lawyer of defendants Miss Lee and Defendant Mr. Lee. The closing argument took a short time unexpectedly. They defended that they are not guilty of false accusation and attempted extortion. However, it is also just defense. Defendant Miss Lee has submitted letters of apology total 9 times when final trial is approaching. Why did she write so many letters of apology if she is not guilty?
Judge allowed three defendants to speak what they want.
First of all, Defendant Hwang stated that he tried to help Miss Lee who is the weak, and he apologized for bringing on public criticism. If he had been a real Miss Lee’s cousin as Kmedia said, he would have confirmed their relationship at that moment. From 1st trial to 7th trial, a word of “cousin” has never been mentioned in the courtroom.
It is hard to agree that Miss Lee is really the weak because she used Mr. Lee and Mob Hwang to manipulate Media very hard.
Secondly, Defendant Mr. Lee (Miss Lee’s cohab) stood up.
The commotion broke out in the courtroom when Mr. Lee started his words with “Loved my girlfriend”.
It is hard to understand him because real boyfriend does not send girlfriend to adult facility. Want to hear what feminist organization or feminists would say about it. Why have feminist organization and feminists remained silence regarding Mr. Lee and Mob Hwang?
This is the highlight of Defendant Mr. Lee’s final statement.
“I have never met any reporter and had any interview with Kmedia.”
On June 28th 2016, there is a video of PD Note which was on air throughout the country, but he is still lying!!! It showed clearly that all words from Mr. Lee including Miss Lee and Mob Hwang are false. They started with false accusation and ended with false defense.
MBC PD Note interviewed Mr. Lee on June.
Lastly, Defendant Miss Lee stood up. She took out white paper from prepared envelop differently from Mr. Lee and Mr. Hwang and she read. Then, she started crying that she seemed to be prepared. Although she was crying, she read clearly. So everyone can hear. She looked like acting. She seemed to be an actress who reads lines clearly even while crying.
Miss Lee made a final statement, desperate and crying longer than her lawyer.
She was like reading a false complaint. Moreover, she seemed not to realize what she did wrong. She stated that she withdrew complaint because she was worried about Mr. Lee if he would be accused. If it is not false accusation, why did Mr. Lee let loved girlfriend withdraw complaint?
Defendant Miss Lee said “victim” when she needed to mention Yuchun Park. No one knows who wrote the paper, but she accepted that Yuchun is a Victim officially in court.
She mentioned that she wants go back to her family as soon as possible. However, she lives with defendant Mr. Lee currently. Where is her family that she wants to return. Totally non-sense
After private interrogation and the Prosecutor’s demand, the closing arguments of three defendants for 20 min was like a crappy soap opera.
Exaggerating lawyer seemed to be aware of Media.
Defendant Miss Lee made a final statement desperate and crying.
Defendant Mr. Lee who loves Defendant Miss Lee the most, but he sent her to adult facility.
Final trial will be held on Jan 17th 2017.
The judge will reach a verdict on the trial.
So curious how this crappy soap opera will be end.
English translation by: @Michelle_Leem
Shared by: JYJ3
JYJ3 Note: Ivan Menchell is the scriptwriter for Musical ‘Death Note’.
Other works credited under him are: Bonnie & Clyde and Chitty Chitty Bang Bang (musicals), Blended (movie), Phil of the Future and Jonas([Disney] TV shows)
Shared by: JYJ3
#시아준수 님이 #바이킹스워프 잠실점에 방문해주셨어요!! 꺅 😍
#뮤지컬데스노트 대박 기원합니다 ♥
#해산물 #랍스타 #해산물뷔페 #랍스터뷔페 #뷔페 #lobster #seafood #buffet #vikingswharf
#XIAJunsu -nim paid a visit to #Viking’sWharf Jamsil branch!! Kkyak 😍
We wish #musicalDeathNote will be awesome ♥
#seafood #lobster #seafoodbuffet #lobsterbuffet #buffet #lobster #seafood #buffet #vikingswharf
XIA Junsu-nim made a visit to Viking’s Wharf♡
We are rooting for the musical with a new cast appearing to be awesome!
Posting the sign we received that fills a hardcore fan’s heart full~^^
Sources: vikingswharf IG + 바이킹스워프 VIKING’S WHARF FB
Translations by: rilanna of JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
Source: CJeS Culture
Shared by: JYJ3
Note: The video can also be watched on:
C-JeS Culture’s Naver TVcast [LINK]