- Your biggest change after completing Military Service?
JJ: Two years older.. There’re some changes within me, but I’ve tried to keep my appearance. Even younger and handsomer after MS!
- Your feelings after watching fan’s support during your military service?
JJ: Everyone seemed similar in military coz we were soldiers. But when I saw fans, my shoulders felt like..shrug∼shrug∼ Very happy!. I nearly forgot who I was, just a soldier, but fans made me remember “wow I’m such a person”.
- New Album?
JJ: Yes, it’s in preparation. I mainly meeted fans recently. I’ll release new album probably at the next stage. it still to be decided. Please wait∼
- Any Rock style in your new album?
JJ: Of course. And I want to have my own band. I’ll choose good members. But that’s a thing I can’t rush. I’ll careful gather excellent people to form such a band!
- NO.X means?
JJ: No special meaning. Since It was released during my military service, I wasn’t there at that time… I wanted to give fans a gift, to express my heart, so there were no special plans, just needed simple words. So “No” + “x”..
- When composing, inspiration comes from?
JJ: What I’ve experienced and what I’ll experience.
- Genres that you want to try?
JJ: I want to try all. if I have a band, there we can try alot of genres. Now focusing on rock, there’re still many.
- Why let fans choose your jackets in concerts?
JJ: I want to enjoy the stage with fans together, Luckily they enjoyed it alot, participated happily, I’m grateful.
- Better figure after Military Service?
JJ: I kept in a good shape in military, but no good after MS. Muscles disappeared quickly after I stopped exercising, For losing weight. Seemed healthier in military. So everyone should do exercise, eat well, then you will be healthy.
- When Fans sang “I’ll Protect You” together, your feelings?
JJ: Really surprised. Everyone sang in korean, accurate pronunciations, and with feelings. Surprised and grateful. I need to do better!
- Like Selca in Daily Life?
JJ: I don’t want to keep the photos for myself, but want to use selca to communicate with fans. Couldn’t communicate with them in military for 2 years, so I want to do more for fans now. Fans want to know more about me, and what I’m like in daily life. So i need to satisfy them.
- When doing you Chef Kim Lives, your feelings?
JJ: I want to show fans that I eat well, so got weight!. But fans like the program, so I’ll eat more, do more eating programs.
- Favorite Chinese Food?
JJ: Xiaolongbao (steamed bun stuffed with pork, like dumplings). Coz I ate them everytime I went to China.
- Future Plans? Acting?
JJ: Planning. But It will be boring If I tell you now, right?∼
- JJ: “Chinese Fans, I’ve been grateful all the time, but can’t always meet you, sorry!. Thanks for having the chance to greet you in this way. You always support me from far away. I know all of it. Though I can’t meet you soon, I still want to express my gratitude, I feel good comunicating with you in this way. I’ll go to see you soon!”
CJESJYJ Facebook Update:
For those who felt sorry for the edited parts,
<iQIYI Kimchi Fan> Full Version release
#KIMJAEJOONG #iqiyi #concert #Jaejoong’s NO.X