Title: Manhole/ Manhole: Wonderland’s Feel or Pil from Wonderland/ 맨홀: 이상한 나라의 필 / Maenhol: Isanghan Naraui Pil
Genre: Fantasy, comedy, romance
Director: Park ManYong (Love and Secret, All About Marriage)
Writer: Lee JaeGon (Special Affairs Team TEN, TEN 2)
Broadcast Period: August 9, 2017 (Aprox)
Air time: Wednesday & Thursday 22:00 KST
Number of Episodes: 16 (Aprox)
- “Manhole: Wonderland’s Feel” It’s a fantasy comedy about an unemployed unlucky and lazy bum who accidentally falls into a street manhole and discovers it’s a time-slip portal into the past. The drama is all about him traveling back and forth through time using the manhole to prevent a wedding that’s supposed to happen a week in the future.
- Bong Pil goes back and forth between high school days and present time as he tries to confess his love to Sujin (Via Donga)
- The funniest time travel story ever is coming to you soon… Drama Manhole: Expect extreme team carry from Kim Jaejoong x UEE (Via @diodeoucc)
- At press con of KBS Drama Center Directors ‘Manhole’ was mentioned as their favorite, “Very interesting, winning script, won’t disappoint”.
- On June 29th, The cast of KBS Drama “Manhole” has finished first reading script (Via Osen)
- The main cast will start shooting on the 1st week of July. It will have its first broadcast in August. (Via @rubypurple_fan)
- ‘Manhole’ will premiere following the finale of ‘Queen for 7 Days‘ in August (Episode 20 in August 3rd).
- 2 drama which will be aired at the same time with KBS2 “Manhole” on other broadcasting stations, SBS “Reunited Worlds” (ft. Yeo Jin-gu & Lee Yeon Hee) and MBC “Man Who Dies To Live” (ft. Choi Min-Soo & Gang Ye-Won), are all fantasy stories about ‘Time Travel’ and both will be broadcasted at the same time on July 19th (Aprox.) (via KpopMap)
CHARACTERS: Read More →