Main (Video+Trans) | KJJ SNS | NTV & Other SNS | Fans & NonFans Reactions | Preview + Info | KJJ Style
NTV “Konya Kurabete Mimashita”
Konya Kurabete Mimashita (今夜くらべてみました/Compare it Tonight) is a Japanese Variety Show aired since 2012 on NTV, where three guests with a certain common point will be examined in detail from all angles. Hosted by: Terumoto Gotō, Yoshimi Tokui, Rino Sashihara and Shelly.
“First public release of new house”
Guests: Jaejoong, Reina Triendl, Iwakura (Kaerutei)
Date: February 2nd, 2022
- [NO SUB] Kim Jaejoong’s Full Cut <TV Naver><Bilibili>
- Download HD Video <Mega> via @AmuJaejoongie
Two Living rooms, a dining room, kitchen, service room, bed room & dressing room.
- The cabinet Jaejoong made is in the living room of his parents’ house !
- This is what Jaejoong would receive from his friend as a birthday present.
Jang Keunsuk also has this table.
- J:To present a house to my parents, who worked so hard for about 40 years for us, has been my dream.
- After Jaejoong’s (we’ll known Rodando por el suelo de risa) heartbroken stories with a Japanese & Korean girlfriends he was asked
“Is your girlfriend a Korean or Japanese? “
J’s answer wasn’t really clear but he said
J: It doesn’t matter…
- When he appeared in this show before JKS advised him to show everything so Jaejoong did. But then he lost 15000 followers of his IG
What will happen this time?
- Jaejoong discarded 2/3 of his shoes Zapato deportivo for the relocation.
- That is not a (virtual) fire place but a humidifier!
- Jaejoong most favorite item is the lighting system he can change accordingly.
Q: What color would you choose when you have a special person?
J: I’d say “pink”.
Sashihara: You shouldn’t!
Sashihara Rino, One of the studio guests:
“It’s amazing to talk about investment in a foreign language. “
Jaejoong said he bought the previous house as an investment. He could buy the current house at about the half price of that of the previous one. (¥250M)
- Jaejoong blew his nose after Triendl Reina said she hardly used tissue paper (only when she catches cold once in two years or so… )
He’s a man of ready wit!
- The interior of Jaejoong’s living room also had a humidifying function.
When you put water in the tank and turn on the power, the water starts to evaporate, and the water vapor is illuminated by the LED light.
It looks like a real flame by illuminating the water vapor. Therefore, it is not hot to the touch. https://euro-leben.jp/product_safretti_mf_mistero1000.html
#I compared it tonight
- Jaejoong’s new house in South Korea was revealed to the public. It is 260 square meters in size and has a “2LDKSBRDR” floor plan. When you open the door and walk in, you are greeted by a rather dark and moody lighting and a marble entrance. @, Scr
- Inside the house, Jaejoong himself explained about the dining room with its ¥5million high quality table, and the 50 square meter living room with a painting he purchased for ¥20 million.
- MC Ms. Sashihara was surprised to see the dress room, which is the “DR” part of “2LDKSBRDR. It was like a VIP room of a luxury brand, with clothes lined up in glass cases. It’s a store!” Their eyes lit up as they looked around
- Then, from the workroom in the “S” section, we went to the bedroom in the “BR” section. There was a large bed and the ceiling was lit up like the stars in a planetarium, creating a fantastic world view. Jaejoong said, “I really like this ceiling. I can sleep well.
- After watching the video, Mr. Goto asked, “How much did it cost? Jaejoong said, “I bought it for about half the price of my previous house (¥500 million).” He continued, “Actually, I bought it for financial gain,” revealing that he bought it for asset management.
- Seems like Jaejoong buying houses are one of his investments… 😅😅😅 Well it worked well for him.
- A glimpse to the house Jaejoong built for his parents…@
The snall drawer he made is also placed here.
Dining Room with Unique chairs.
Jaejoong also added an elevator and an indoor tent for his nieces and nephews..
A big bathroom with an indoor sauna.
2nd floor balcony, and the living roomThe guestroom that jaejoong stays when he comes to visit.
Jaejoong said he came up and planned everything for this house.
- Jaejoong presents his parents with a ¥600 million yen mansion that he designed for them.
The mansion, with one basement floor, three floors above ground, and a total area of over 500 square meters, featured a spacious living room with a ceiling height of about seven meters, A sauna room for his mother who loves saunas, & a luxury foreign car in the underground parking lot that he gave to his father, which cost about ¥50 million.
Jaejoong says that he grew up in a big family with his parents & 8 sisters. @, Scr
- “I didn’t have a room of my own when I was a child,” he said. That’s why I’ve always been very greedy when it comes to houses, and my parents’ house was more particular than mine,” he said, explaining his passion for houses.
- The MCs in the studio were also impressed with Jaejoong’s thoughts when he revealed that it was his dream to give his parents a house as a gift, saying, “I wanted to give them a house for their 40 years of hard work.”
- The new house he’s living is worth ¥250million while the house he gifted his parents is worth ¥600million… Hahaha such a dutiful child…
- And that big plank of wood that was turned into a table in his parents house was worth ¥5 million… Hahhaha
- The house Jaejoong built for his parents from scratch is really a esthetically pleasing… The wood mixed in with the marble?? Finish… You just knew that a lot of effort and ideas was put into it.
- Jaejoong literally went from selling gums, eating left over food and having to get hand me downs from his sisters. To owning buildings worth millions and being known as the richest idol…
Man everything he has now he really deserved.
- Cause I still remember how he used to share workbooks with his sister. And when his teacher found out about it (cause sometimes the workbooks already has answers by his sister when he got it) he was punished a lot. And he never complained about it to his parents cause he know his parents are also doing their best for them. And how when he wanted to be a singer and he understood why his parents cannot support his dream cause they’re barely getting on with the money they have that time.
Man today’s Jaejoong could tell his younger self a lot.
- Jaejoong: “I have 8 older sisters”
Everyone who hears: eeehhh?? 😲😯😮
Video Credits: monaiyo, MorningJ金在中主页
Shared by: Mia of JYJ3
Tagged: Compilation, Home, Jaejoong, Jaejoong SNS, Jaejoong's parents, Jaejoong's family, NTV Konya kurabete mimashita