Note: “Hitoshi Matsumoto’s Sake Knob” or Hitoshi Matsumoto’s stories that will be nibbles for drinks is a talk show broadcast on the Fuji TV series from April 2, 2021 every Friday, and is downtown. Hitoshi Matsumoto‘s crown program.
Date: April 13th, 2022
- “Some words” JJ thinks “I’m way cool!” made everyone burst into laughter!
- “What is the ‘cool words’ Jaejoong uses when he pays the bill ? He also tells about loneliness as a single man.
- Jaejoong praised himself for ‘some words’ he uses to a shop clerk when paying.
“I’m so cool, right? “
Then he reveals the reason that’s only unique to a foreigner.
- Mezamashi TV (morning variety show) has an unique corner😉
Those who like Mezamashi “rock, scissors, paper” , pls retweet.
1st match from 5:58 a.m.
With Jaejoong-san !
(the rest omitted)?
- When the show started Jaejoong was already drinking his 4th glass of highball😆
JJ: I love children
Mc: Those who love children tend to have no children. Do you want them?
JJ: I really do.
- JJ: Even though I’m a foreigner receiving receipts in Japanese means I have a chance to use them.
(c9) It’s true foreigners hardly ask for receipts in Japanese but I guess JJ uses them for his business?
- Jaejoong, I don’t really get it😅
The moment you think you’re cool?
JJ: When I ask for the receipt after I make payment.
- 15 sec. challenge!!
After his 5th glass Jaejoong was given 15 seconds to promote #六等星 (Sixth Magnitude Star) but he couldn’t make it🤣🤣🤣
Fans & Non-fans’ Reactions:
5th glass of highball 🤣
- To begin with I have no idea who Jaejoong is & I don’t like Korea as a country but I totally admire that he speaks Japanese so fluently, makes a quick response, & tells amusing stories. I honestly respect him. He’s awesome. Link
- Is he a former member of TVXQ? I didn’t know that.
He joins those entertainers & talks so naturally and it’s amusing. He’s cute & I like him very much. I wish to see him on TV again. 🥰
- I’ve known Jaejoong but I saw him properly for the first time… he’s so amusing 😆
- As for the boy named Jaejoong I see him on TV these days but who’s he? The one who’s cute & cool. Since he’s so slim I worry he’s working too hard. It’s my maternal instinct.
- I really enjoyed the show. I had felt Jaejoong-san was so far away but his talks were amusing & suggested to toast at the best timing. He’s become a friendly kind person just like a neighbor oppa😄
That said I can’t be close like my neighbors. I like him♥️
- After watching “Sake & nibbles” on TVer I was asked by my father “ Does this boy have an IG account? “ I said “Yes.”’ Then he followed Jaejoong’s IG right away. My father, 63 yo, has become a Jae fan unexpectedly. Link
Gifs Credit: loving126
Shared by: Mia of JYJ3