- JJ revealed that he was so tensed about the live performance after a while. When he sang the 1st song of the night show he forgot to come down the stairs😅 & apologized the stage director & lighting staff.
- JJ: The life is not always easy and for me live performance was a place where I could release my stress. So it was hard that I haven’t had a chance for this for a long time.
- When Daisuke-san said he was so happy to work for JJ again & determined to continue supporting JJ, JJ took a moment to respond. He got teary & I did too. 😭
- Can you guess how we enjoyed “Good Morning Night”? JJ asked us, instead of singing (not allowed) but to hum! So we hummed while waiving hard our light sticks🤣
Same with singing “🎶Happy birthday to you”
- As for his singing Jaejoong sang with all his might from the very beginning. So touching😭
I was especially thrilled to listen to BREAKING DAWN, of course it’s JJ’s first time to sing on the stage. When singing #六等星 he included Junsu’s harmony part.
- This JJ was so cute!
His last words
“Bye bye sayonara…”
“It’ll be rainy tomorrow. You know I am a rain man”
Smug look on his face! (proudly) 😆 Cute…
- When JJ said in the 1st stage that this would be the last song the venue buzzed with disappointment. Then he said “Can I take 20 minutes to drink water?” 🤣 Witty, cute & sweet Jae was back! So touching🥺💕
- JJ is moving into a new house soon. It was only Nene & Koko who were enjoying living in J’s luxurious home for the past 2 years, for which he kept paying a rent. 😂
- What is great about #JJBAND is they are all cheerful & funny persons, but above all they are musicians with great techniques & each of them is good enough to play solo…
- I shouldn’t forget this!
(Partial trans.) Jaejoong-san told us when he was quiet about Twitter or IG posts it means he’s doing some activities secretly. So no more need to worry-😊
- SungMo (SUPERNOVA) came to the venue after his rehearsal. It was nice that I caught a glimpse of JJ who’s loved as a hyeon (big brother)
- #Sungmo, spotted at J-JUN Thursday Party, also had live concerts.
“There’s one person I respect as an artist & a big brother and it has been #ジェジュン for more than 10 years. He’s taught me a lots of things I should learn & helped me quite often. I love my hyon a lot” Link
- #白鵬 Hakuho-san was there for the 1st show. I was surprised to see him going by in front of me😳Though they work in different genres it’s great to inspire each other.
Note: #白鵬 Hakuho is 69th grand champion.
[NEWS] Mezamashi TV Show All
[JPN NEWS] Jaejoong holds live event for the first time in 2 years and 3 months, “I’m about to cry”. To resume activities in Japan
In Japan, this is his first real live event in 2 years and 3 months since January 2020. Despite being a fan club member-only event, about 10,000 fans gathered to fill the venue for the first and second parts.
Including the distribution, this live, which will be the first exchange with fans in 1 year and 6 months since the distribution live “J-JUN LIVE BOKUNOUTA 2020” held on October 3, 2020 in Japan, It was divided into two parts and was packed with various projects (* Excluding the online live “J-JUN For Rest Tuesday PARTY with JAEFANS 2021” held in Korea on May 22, 2021).
In the first part, the famous scene of the movie “Jejun: on the Road”, which was released in theaters nationwide in July 2020, was projected on a large screen, and four songs from the movie music were sung by the strings orchestra and the band’s live performance. In addition, unreleased footage that was not shown in the movie is also released. Jaejoong’s live song was added to the video, the live performance and “Jaejoong: On the Road” was revived in the city of Yurakucho.
Jaejoong “I almost cried suddenly”
Jaejoong, who appeared in “For you … (Mariko Takahashi) Orchestra Ver.” I came and stood in front of you, and I felt this indescribable excitement. Suddenly I almost cried. “
Inviting MC Furuya Masayuki, who co-stars on NHK-R1 “POP ★ A”, he had a light talk in the same fluent Japanese as before, and said he will move to Japan soon from next month. Reported to fans how to spend their time in private, such as trying to learn golf.
The second song performed “HEAVEN (Orchestra Ver.)” From the movie, and the venue was filled with a moving atmosphere. Immediately after this song, the cake ceremony was celebrated with live orchestra performances with applause and humming from the fans at the venue as part of the birthday event that did not come true in January.
The third song “Rain, Tomorrow (Orchestra Ver.)” From the movie, and although the details were not disclosed at the MC, he promised motivation for the second album and holding a national tour as a schedule for this year. In the final 4th song, he sang the movie theme song “We’re (Korean Orchestra Ver.)” And vowed to meet the fans again.
Jaejoong promised his fans more activities in Japan.
In the second part, Jaejoong’s own birthday event “Birthday Party with JAEFANS”, which was held in January every year, is held. With a focus on single songs released after her resumption of activities in Japan in 2018, he promised fans further activities in Japan with a talk and live composition.
He unveiled the theme song of the NTV Wednesday drama “Waru-Who said it’s not cool to work?” J-JUN with XIA (JUNSU) “Sixth Star” for the first time in front of fans. This song has been a hot topic since its distribution started on April 13th, the day before.
In addition, the tour attracted fans by performing a total of nine songs, including the annual dance number “Good Morning Night.”. We look forward to Jaejoong’s success this year, which directly conveys his perfect love for the members of the fan club JAEFANS. (Modelpress editorial department).
[JPN NEWS] Jaejoong is “happy” at the audience live for the first time in 2 years and 3 months … The drama theme song “Sixth Star” is unveiled for the first time
(via Hochi News)
Korean singer Jaejoong (36) held a live audience event “J-JUN THURSDAY PARTY with JAEFANS 2022” at the Tokyo International Forum for the first time in 2 years and 3 months, and Mio Imada (25) will star in the drama for the first time. The theme song “Sixth Star” of the Japanese TV series “Waru-Who said it’s not cool to work?” (Wednesday, 10 o’clock later) was unveiled for the first time in front of fans.
“Sixth Magnitude Star” was released as “J-JUN with XIA (JUNSU)” the collaboration with Junsu (35), an ally of the JYJ era. Because Junsu was absent on that day, he sang a relaxed voice to the pre-recorded chorus.
The live was held in two parts at day and night, attracting a total of 10,000 fans. Overlooking the audience from the stage, He said “We share fun things with all the fans. Even so, I felt like the time had stopped at Corona, so I was impressed just by breathing the same air in the same space. I’m happy.” and was applauded. When he came to Japan for the first time in a year and a half, he said, “I ate soy sauce ramen and sushi. The motsunabe and raw squid with mentaiko were delicious.”
On March 30th, Junsu and “Sixth Star” were shown on the NTV music program “Premium Music 2022”. After a long time, this “union” has attracted a great deal of attention among fans as a “historical moment.” He said “It’s been a long time, so I thought it might be strange, but it was zero. I’d like to continue to perform as a guest at Junsu’s live and sing” Sixth Star “and do it together.” .
He also revealed that he plans to release an original album and hold a live tour later this year.
Jaejoong revealed that he checked the first episode of the drama “Waru” that was broadcast on the 13th, and it seems that he liked the main character, Marisuzu Tanaka, played by Imada. “It was interesting. (Imada) Mio Imada’s character is really interesting and I want to support her. I want to see episode 2 soon. I was happy that” Sixth Magnitude Star “was played in a good scene.”
[JPN NEWS] Jaejoong “Happy to breathe the same air as everyone” Visited Japan for the first time in a year and a half, real live for the first time in two years and three months via NikkanSports
[JPN NEWS] ORICON MUSIC TOP Jaejoong resumes activities in Japan for the first time in 2 years and 3 months “I almost cried suddenly” via Oricon News