Note: 億人の大質問!? #笑ってこらえて! (Waratte koraete: Endure with laughter) is a variety japanese show hosted by George Tokoro, aired every Wednesday from July 3, 1996 on NTV 20:00 -21:00 (JST).
Date: June 15th, 2022
Highlights and Fans & Nonfans’ reactions:
- Jaejoong’s TV appearance in #1億人の大質問!? #笑ってこらえて!
(Waratte koraete: Endure with laughter)
on 6/15(Wed.) 8:00 p.m.
JJ’s 3rd trial for bar-hopping! In Kinshi-cho he eats & drinks as much as he likes. Fateful meetings & witty food reports!
- Jaejoong’s quick one-line gag was… making samgyetang (chicken) with a wet towel 🤣
- JJ’s comments impressed MC Tokoro & studio guest Jinnai (who was a MC for JJ’s solo concert in Yokohama Arena)
Jinnai-san: Jaejoong is the best!
Tokoro-san: Jaejoong is amusing.
- How Jaejoong learned Japanese.
JJ: When we first came I couldn’t speak Japanese at all.
Rather than learning from a teacher I went to small pubs in Shibuya & started to communicate with the people there.
This is also how I came to love soju (distilled alcohol)
- JJ’s advice to the young couple who started to date 3 months ago…
JJ: “Love is hard.”🤣
He’s adorable ❣️
Each every word is adorable 😍
- Jaejoong-san? I don’t know him but his Japanese is fluent. Is he a K POP guy?
- Well Jaejoong-san is cool & amusing. I love him.
- My son contacted me just before “Bar hopping journey” and told me his impressions.
“I was a staff member of filming😆❗️
JJ was so cool & talk and had beautiful skin.”
Mind you my son, your mom is a JAEFANS 😭😭
- Jaejoong I saw in ‘Waratte koraete “ has a so nice character! Though he’s good looking he’s funny & charming. I’ll be his fan.
- I live without knowing much about #ジェジュン-san, but when I see him once in a while I feel he’s a hard worker & a nice person.
But his comment to the young couple was based on the assumption that they break up. He showed no concern to them. Lol 😂
- Jaejoong’s Japanese ability is truly great. How much the talk is complicated he never repeats like a parrot. His way of using such casual words as ‘really’ & ‘way too’ is smooth. He’s very smart & her single-heartedness is great✨
- Don’t know much about K-Pop but I like #ジェジュン ~🥰 He speaks Japanese well & his talk is so great & amusing🤗
“How can I get a boyfriend?”
JJ: Drinking with your girlfriend is no good.
His advice is too good🤔
- Jaejoong has a great talent for variety shows, right? He’s so amusing. I’m glad that I didn’t change the channel.
- Jaejoong-san is way too good looking & his Japanese is really great. But when drunk he’s like a businessman who’s a bit hard to deal with and I like it. He uses polite words all the time even when he’s drunk. And I didn’t know that he was TVXQ…
- Jaejoong-san is perfect. He’s a super star after all.
What impressed me the most…is his answer
J: When we first came to Japan we’re very poor.
Q: Then why didn’t you give up?
J: It’s a matter of mettle as a man. If I couldn’t get over such hardship we could not get over anything. →
Jaejoong-san’s bar hopping journey till 0:0🍻
My 84-year-old father😂
“It was amusing! but how come he speaks Japanese so well? I guess he’s better than Japanese ppl!”
Comment of my mother will follow🥰