Note: this post contains spoilers!
‘Three Days’ Son Hyun Joo, confides to Lee Jae Yong the reason behind the preparation of ‘Confidential Document 98’
StarN News via Naver
1. (+53, -3) Stop all the betrayal and help the President!!!! Han Tae Kyung is not even a Superman, this is so hard seriously ㅠㅠㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ
2. (+37, -1) So Yi Hyun, I beg you.. I hope you won’t turn traitor………………
3. (+33, -1) Why do I feel that So Yi Hyun doesn’t seem like the traitor..?
4. (+24, -1) Looking at what Lee Dong Hwi said to Han Tae Kyung, it seems like Lee Cha Young is a double agent. Lee Dong Hwi: “Is Lee Cha Young someone to be trusted?”, Han Tae Kyung: “Yes”; the answer is in this dialogue.
5. (+21, -1) Prosecutor ahjussi, please don’t die ㅜㅠㅜㅜㅠㅠㅠㅠㅠㅜㅜㅜ You must live and show the truth ㅠㅠㅜㅠㅠ I’m so anxious, looks like ahjussi is going to die ㅠㅠㅠㅜㅠ
‘Three Days’ Jang Dong Jik, finally died in the hands of Choi Won Young
OSEN via Naver
1. (+446, -5) Exactly who’s on the President’s side in this drama… Everyone is a spy…
2. (+394, -5) Jang Hyun Sung is dead, Jang Dong Jik is also dead, all the good actors are dead…
3. (+371, -8) Even So Yi Hyun is a traitor? Next, Park Yoochun will betray too.
4. (+330, -7) Look at that, So Yi Hyun really did betray; those people who didn’t believe me last week, come at me ㅠㅠ
5. (+230, -13) There are only b*tches and b*st*rds in dramas these days~ㅋㅋ
6. (+105, -7) Seems like the witness died in vain ㅡㅡ There was a figure as important as the President at the press conference, why were they so negligent, I am at loss for words.
7. (+102, -3) It doesn’t annoy me that the witness dies. What annoys me is the fact that there’s not one bodyguard to try to protect the witness. Park Yoochun is the only one running here and there.
Read More →