The Gaon Chart is the national chart of South Korea and is intended to be the equivalent of Oricon in Japan and Billboard in the United States.
The Gaon Album Chart are a set national charts that ranks the best-selling albums, including mini-albums and singles, in South Korea, provided by the Korea Music Content Industry Association. The charts are made up of charts tracking domestic album sales, international album sales and a combined overall album sales in weekly, monthly and year-end format.
Gaon Total Album Sales: Solo Artist (2010 – 2016/2)
#2 Kim Jaejoong (JYJ)
#4 XIA Junsu (JYJ)
- The 1st Mini Album”I” + Repackage Mini Album “Y” (2013)
- The 1st Solo Album “WWW” + Repackage “WWW Keshou” (2013 and January 2014 respectively)
- The 2nd Solo Album “NO.X” (2016)
No promotions in any music programs, variety shows nor radios from South Korea,
Repackages have limited copies.
Kim Jaejoong enlisted to the army before releasing NO.X Album
- 1st Album “Tarantallegra” (2012)
- 1st Single Album entitled “Uncommitted” (2012)
- 2nd Album “Incredible” (2013)
- 1st Musical CD “December 2013 with Kim Junsu” (2013)
- 3rd Album “Flower” (2015)
- 1st Mini Album “Yesterday” (2015)
In 2015, XIA Junsu has performed his music in Space Sympathy aired in EBS, and “2015 Korean Culture and Art Awards”.
But other than that, there is no promotions on music programs, variety shows nor radios from South Korea.
Source: Gaon via @Real__Miko27
Shared by: JYJ3
Note: You can check also our previous post – Gaon Album Sales | All Time (2010-2015) here