Concert notes Days 1 and 2: JYJ Unforgettable Live Concert in Japan
Day 1: The forecast for Hitachinaka was that there will be heavy rains, and the sky was really overcast the whole day. Thankfully, we just experienced a few minutes weak drizzle mostly before the concert but it didn’t pour ~ Even the heavens love JYJ ❤ ❤ <3.
I took the 12 noon train on the 15th, and you can call it a “JYJ train”. The Ueno station from Tokyo was packed with JYJ fangirls (unless those are hordes of stylish girls who suddenly decided to converge in Ueno to go to Hitachinaka XD). There were a lot of tour buses, 50 at the minimum, in the parking lot of Hitachinaka and rows and rows of cars. The area outside the venue had a picnic-like atmosphere especially on the second day ^^. The concert venue was packed… really packed. I was so happy so many came despite the gloomy weather forecast. The weather on the second day of the concert was perfect ^^.
Here’s the concert set list and some notes on the concert as I recall. I started writing this at 5AM, so forgive my incoherency and too much excitement may have caused some memory fail >.<.
1. Intro vid – the show started with a video footage of their arrival at Haneda and travel to Hitachinaka, and a bit of rehearsal. Then, they showed pictures slides of JJ, JS and YC from the “In Heaven” photoset and new JYJ logo for Japan concert. Love the JYJ lettering ❤
2. Empty – they came out jumping from below the stage in their white tux with gold designs; all of them look so good, they look so princely ^^.
3. Intro Talk – they seem so happy to be able to meet their Japanese fans and talk in Jp ^^. On Day 2, JJ started the introduction with “Hey!” in engrish XD
4. Pierrot – the way they sang this sounds different to me; it was raw and beautiful ❤
5. Ayyy Girl – they started the song differently; they showcased their harmonization while they alternatingly sing the line “ayyy girl”. It may be hard to imagine them doing so with this song, but they did it amazingly. You can hear the audience gasps of surprise and amazement over it <3. I know a lot of people don’t like this song, but every time I hear it live, I love it! Read More →