The JYJ Magazine No.3 (The New Year’s Issue)
- The JYJ Magazine No.3 will be published in the format of solo photo booklets of Jaejoong, Yoochun, and Junsu.
- Each magazine will consist the respective member’s individual activities during the second half of 2013 until the first half of 2014.
- Photo books for each member will have pictures taken by different South Korean professional photographers: Mok Na Jung (for Kim Jaejoong), Cho Sun Hee (for Park Yoochun), and Kim Young Joon (for Kim Junsu).
– Kim Jaejoong Issue, Park Yoochun Issue, Kim Junsu Issue (sold separately)
– Full-page pictorial, including:
Kim Jaejoong’s performances in Osaka
Park Yoochun ‘all-location’ filming in Busan
Kim Junsu’s behind-the-scenes ‘December’ Musical practice
- Size: 260 x 370 mm
- No. of pages: 120 pages for each magazine
- Reservation period: January 8 ~ 29, 2014
- Release date: shipping is scheduled to commence on February 28, 2014
- Price: KRW 33,000 (per magazine)
- Misc.: Please note that the physical look for each magazine edition may vary.
Note: pre-order HERE on C-JeS Store homepage (membership login required).
Please also note that JYJ3 is not responsible for any collective purchase orders advertised in the comments section.
Source: C-JeS Store
Translated & Shared by: JYJ3