The stage greetings of actors Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jaejoong for their new film ‘Jackal is Coming‘ has brought out some explosive response from the fans.
‘Jackal is Coming’ stage greetings started on November 16th and the stars are scheduled to meet the moviegoers all over the country starting with the Seoul and Gyeonggi-do area.
On the stage greetings, Song Ji Hyo and Kim Jaejoong even sang the song from the movie as requested by the fans. Kim Jaejoong, who is also a talented singer, sang ‘Healing for Myself‘ off of the OST of the film and then passed the mic to Song Ji Hyo and Song Ji Hyo was sweet and fun responding by singing as well.
Shared by: JYJ3
Read More →
JYJ is nominated for “K-POP Singer Daesang” (Idol Singer Award category) and “Hallyu Star Award” (Hallyu Star Award Category).
Not all awards’ nominees are announced for voting yet, so they might still be nominated in other awards at a later date. Do visit the other awards from time to time to check if JYJ and its members are nominated.
1.- Register an account (required)
Select “동의합니다” (Agree) for both options, then select “확인” (Confirm).
Fill in the form as instructed. For “Name”, your name must be entered in Korean without spaces. Select “확인”.
Your registration is successful when you get a message that says, “장가이님의 회원가입을 진심으로 축하합니다.”
K-POP Singer Daesang:
Hallyu Star Award:
Select the big tick and you will receive a message saying “이 를을 ‘추천’ 하셨습니다” to mean that the vote was successfully placed.
I’m not too sure if it’s 1) every account (or ip address) entitled only one vote, or 2) allow voting once a day. If pop-up message says “이미 ‘추천’ 하셨습니다”, it means you have already placed your vote (can’t vote again), so you can either a) clear your cookies and create a new account, or b) try voting again the next day and see if it works to see if it’s case 1 or 2.
Voting makes up 20% of the judging criteria.
Ceremony to be held on Dec 6th at 63 Building
- You have to be logged in to vote and the quota is one vote per account,
- Voting makes up 20% of overall scoring,
- For those who don’t know how to type their names in Hangul characters, the easiest way is to go on Google Translate and translate your name to Korean;
- Those having problems with entering their phone numbers, do NOT use spaces and/or “-“ when typing;
- Be careful on the “Disclosure” section when filling in the registration form, don’t tick if you don’t wish to make your information available to others,
- The event is on December 6, which means voting will end soon.
Credit & Shared By: JYJ3
Shared by: JYJ3
FC Men won the match 4:2!!